WOW Andersen to Oregon State

I hope they hire Chryst also. Wow, he rented Bielema's players, saw Gordon leave and coincidentally left the same day as Gordon did. Probably several factors, all I know is this move is not a lateral one. Going the other direction. I am sure Bucky fans are livid. He pulled a Chizik on them, his bags were never unpacked!

I am getting sick and tired of these FBS programs passing over our future NFL coach for some wannabe pretender. This insult will not stand!!

Now we know why Wisconsin gat their A$$e$ handed to them. He was looking for a job when he should have been preparing OSU

I got in my truck and heard these words on sports talk radio: Gary is going back to the west. That's where he's from and it's a family decision.
As tears of joy formed in the corner of my eyes, at the prospect of Gary Barta resigning and heading back west. Then I heard it was Gary Anderson and the tears still fell but they were tears of bitter disappointment.

The P12 admission standards and policies aren't a cake walk, either. The Big Ten is pretty uniform, by and large.

I just dont buy that at all. I think Barry Alvarez is very hard to work for if you are Wisconsin's head football coach. Bret didnt appreciate the micromanaging. I doubt Gary did, either.

I think this is about Barry Alvarez.

Anderson was the alpha dog in the Big Ten West and could have been for a long time...it's a very winnable division every year for them...now he goes to Oregon State, where he will likely never be more than second fiddle in his own state, much less division...at a program that has rarely been anything.

No, this isn't about admissions.

I'll go ahead and say it. With 2 out of our 3 chief opponents in the Wes (kNU and WUs) with new coaching staffs, Iowa better win the West in 2015, regardless of their schedule. And, they better sweep kNU, WUs and the Goophers (at home). Get going on it coach. You now have a bowl game to use as a head start on 2015.

The P12 admission standards and policies aren't a cake walk, either. The Big Ten is pretty uniform, by and large.

I just dont buy that at all. I think Barry Alvarez is very hard to work for if you are Wisconsin's head football coach. Bret didnt appreciate the micromanaging. I doubt Gary did, either.

Anderson was the alpha dog in the Big Ten West and could have been for a long time...it's a very winnable division every year for them...now he goes to Oregon State, where he will likely never be more than second fiddle in his own state, much less division...at a program that has rarely been anything.

Sorry but I have to completely disagree with that Jon. Alvarez is widely respected in the football community. You don't get invited to be on the Playoff committee if you are a hard person to be around or have an abrasive personality nor to you last 25 years at one institution if you can't handle interpersonal dynamics.

wisconsin does have higher academic standards. Illinois and Wisconsin are the only 2 schools in the conference that don't relax their standards to meet the basic qualifier standard and that includes Michigan and Northwestern.

Watched Alvarez's presser on the BTN and I can't imagine another AD instilling more confidence. Wasn't angry at Andersen at all, in fact he was extremely complimentary. That doesn't come off as an AD that's hard to work for.

Wow, just wow.

1. Alvarez must be a major jerk
2. Oft understated, but the Big Ten does have academic standards. (yeah, i'm talking to you SEC)
3. This will only feed the conspiracy theory that Wisconsin threw the BigTen title game to help the conference.

Right on Jon. Alvarez has an ego almost unmatched.

KF is truly blessed to be in the situation he is in. Can you imagine KF taking instructions from Alvarez?

Well maybe Barry arranged for some players to not show up against OSU. Gary found out and made a decision.

Wow all sorts of coaching changes in the B1G West this year....hmmm....my prayers have somehow been getting miscommunicated or misinterpreted somewhere along the line. ;)

Is Barry gonna coach the team in their bowl game? I believe he paid himself around 200 grand to coach the Rose. What do you think the over/under is to coach the Outback ??

Gotta be Alvarez. He's already come out and said "the seniors have asked me to coach the bowl game." Why in the hell would he possibly be in a position to coach a team given that he is currently AD? Maybe because he spends every day at practice and walks through the playbook and game plans with the coaching staff?

He's probably like your a$$hole uncle who watches you do household chores. He doesn't pitch in, just sits there with his arms crossed, and grumbles under his breath every few minutes. "Hmmmph...not the way I'd do that."

While you could be right , Nick Dewitz may say otherwise.

Latest posts