WOW Andersen to Oregon State

He should let the offensive & defensive coordinators run the show. That would provide same hands off approach that Andersen used in every game and perhaps demonstrate to potential coach candidates that maybe he isn't the overbearing AD that many are making him out to be....

Agreed that the assistants should coach the bowl game. All this does is underscore the rumor that Bielema and Anderson left because of Barry.

Man Wisky cant hold on to a coach[/QUOTE
images
] I think he has too much cheese and his wife threaten to leave him if he doesnt stop...

Its too bad that "IF" M Gordon were to win the Heisman, that his coach probably won't be there to accompany him. Will Barry be there by his side in NY? I didn't see, who was with him in Orlando tonight at the awards show?

Sam Webb of Michigan Scout site has posted that Anderson was contacting Michigan about their opening as well, before taking the Oregon State job...so this admissions policy stuff that I called BS on is just that.

Barry. Alvarez.

I question Jon's objectivity when it comes to about anything Wisconsin related. I get it, I hate Wisconsin too and I'm jealous of their success over the last 20 years in both major sports but I don't let it affect my judgement of a very tough adversary. To do so is what be what my kids call "being a hater."

Alvarez was a fantastic coach and IMO he's been an exceptional AD as well. Heresay/rumor aside, you don't have that type of longevity AND success at one institution if you don't know how to handle people. I think the opposite is true actually, that Alvarez let's his coaches do their thing.

You question it because you extend what you would think and how you would handle a situation to someone else, believing they couldn't be any different than you.

Guess what...been there, done that a million times on the boards.

I can and I do.

Think of the irony....one B1G school can't get their coach(s) to stay, while another can't get them to leave.

Latest posts