Would you be excited to play ISU in the Insight Bowl?

Seriously? You can't be this dense. Well lets see...

JVB: 1st passing yards
McNutt: 1st receiving yards and receiving touchdowns
Coker: 2nd in rushing yards and 3rd in rushing touchdowns

JVB shouldn't have any game-time jitters seeing how he has played ISU before.

The only world-beater moment you had was against OSU, which was a great win but that's about it.
And thats put up 21 points against Minnesota, 3 against Penn State and 7 against Nebraska, congrats!

I would.

1. It be fun to play with everything to gain and nothing to lose against them for once.

2. If we win, it would make the offseason a much more pleasant time in Iowa.

3. Apparently we love ugly trophies in this series. Insight Bowl fits in perfectly.

4. Past two Insight Champions... finally can settle who is the most supreme!?!

This would be AWESOME!!!! It would be like a 2nd Christmas. the hype in Des Moines would be off the charts. Do it Insight.com!

You do know that link had nothing to do with how their defense has played, right? Your argument is that they have become world-beaters in the last month against some of the top offenses in the country. The last month has been games against TTU, Kansas, OSU and Oklahoma. So you're basing that on wins over TTU and OSU even though they gave up over 500 yards to OSU?

You do know that link had nothing to do with how their defense has played, right? Your argument is that they have become world-beaters in the last month against some of the top offenses in the country. The last month has been games against TTU, Kansas, OSU and Oklahoma. So you're basing that on wins over TTU and OSU even though they gave up over 500 yards to OSU?
All that matters is points right? Thats what Hawk fans have told me for years?

I wouldn't care either way. People would talk smack over the outcome of the game likely but would it be any different then if we talked smack about beating ISU in the NIT in whatever year it was?

ISU is dog-****. Their fans don't even recongnize dog-**** and are beating their chests over 20 point losses, a 6-6 record and a crap bowl game. Its laughable.

At least Iowa fans recognize dog-**** and are willing to admit the team is just that.

All that matters is points right? Thats what Hawk fans have told me for years?

It's funny that you rag on us for how we score so low against PSU, MSU Nebraska, we also faced three of the top 10 scoring defenses in the country. How many did ISU face? Oklahoma was your first at #28. They were allowing 20 ppg and ISU managed 6. Kansas was allowing a whopping 43 ppg and ISU managed 13. If it is all about scoring, where has the offense been two of the last three weeks? At least we scored more against MSU and Michigan than their average allowed.

+1 That puts us at x10,000,001. ;)

It would be just the same as any year we play them. Absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose. I would like to see this be the only possibility that we ever play in the future. It has been said already that our annual meeting is their super bowl most years, and that is just the facts. Their players are completely jacked, with nothing to lose. Our players are just praying they do not lose to these scrubs again.

ISU is dog-****. Their fans don't even recongnize dog-**** and are beating their chests over 20 point losses, a 6-6 record and a crap bowl game. Its laughable.

At least Iowa fans recognize dog-**** and are willing to admit the team is just that.

Them's the facts. We have a bunch of fans calling for our coaches head, and ISU wants to build PR a statue to commemorate their epic year of awesomeness. :rolleyes:

+1 That puts us at x10,000,001. ;)

It would be just the same as any year we play them. Absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose. I would like to see this be the only possibility that we ever play in the future. It has been said already that our annual meeting is their super bowl most years, and that is just the facts. Their players are completely jacked, with nothing to lose. Our players are just praying they do not lose to these scrubs again.
Ya cause Iowa has set the college football world on fire the past 2 seasons. **** Iowa State has more national pub right now than Iowa. Honestly if the programs keep moving in these directions, Iowa State wont gain a thing from playing Iowa.

ISU isn't, as you so eloquently put it, dog-****. Dog-**** would be more along the lines of Iowa basketball. ISU has already won 1 more game than last season and still has 2 games left. That's called progress, not dog-****.

Ya cause Iowa has set the college football world on fire the past 2 seasons. **** Iowa State has more national pub right now than Iowa. Honestly if the programs keep moving in these directions, Iowa State wont gain a thing from playing Iowa.

LOL @ the clownie with an seriously over-inflated sense of self worth. Nobody cares about ISU outside of your fan base clown. Absolutely nobody. The amount of shame OSU and it's fans feel right now after losing to bottom dwellers like ISU tells me all I need to know about your national perception. Your best year ever just might net you a rematch with us on a serious down year. Congrats! ISU has arrived! PR for president! LOL :rolleyes:

You big dummy - YouTube

ISU 6-6 setting the world on fire.
Who has more momentum in their program Iowa or ISU? Iowa plays some crappy *** schedule and has a man that makes 1 mill per every crappy Big 10 win and ISU just beats teams like #2 and #17 in the country and has a coach that is going to a bowl for the 2nd time in 3 years. Bet Ferentz wishes he could have said the same.

LOL @ the clownie with an seriously over-inflated sense of self worth. Nobody cares about ISU outside of your fan base clown. Absolutely nobody. The amount of shame OSU and it's fans feel right now after losing to bottom dwellers like ISU tells me all I need to know about your national perception. Your best year ever just might net you a rematch with us on a serious down year. Congrats! ISU has arrived! PR for president! LOL :rolleyes:
Ya and everyone cares about the Iowa Cyclones.

I guess Iowa is getting some nation pub you are right. Ferentz is making a little less than Urban Meyer, good thing their credentials are on the same level.