Would you be excited to play ISU in the Insight Bowl?

It would be an even game and if we lose again it would really stink. You think ISU fans are unbearable now with the one win, can you imagine them with two? No thanks.

Who has more momentum in their program Iowa or ISU? Iowa plays some crappy *** schedule and has a man that makes 1 mill per every crappy Big 10 win and ISU just beats teams like #2 and #17 in the country and has a coach that is going to a bowl for the 2nd time in 3 years. Bet Ferentz wishes he could have said the same.

SO your saying ISU does, I take it? Good I am glad you have enough momentum to maybe get to the same level bowl as the Hawks, who as you pointed out are having a bad year and lack momentum. Dork, think about it and that right there says where the two programs are at.

SO your saying ISU does, I take it? Good I am glad you have enough momentum to maybe get to the same level bowl as the Hawks, who as you pointed out are having a bad year and lack momentum. Dork, think about it and that right there says where the two programs are at.

Absolutely right. And where are the programs heading?

Dont know if Iowa could honestly score more than a touchdown on Iowa State at this point. Too many issues on Iowa's offense and Iowa State's defense, well they have just become the best defense in an offense happy league.

Where do you get your stats Clown??? ISU's defense gave up 509 to Oklahoma, 536 to Okie State, 301 to Kansas, 290 to Tech, 510 to A&M, 583 to Missouri, 603 to Baylor and 400 to Texas in conference. Now, Kansas probably has the worse offense in the country, so giving up 301 is nothing to be proud of. Texas Tech is obviously on the decline offensively after the Leach firing, and the Texas game was over midway through the second quarter and they took the foot off the gas and still got 400 yards. Other than that, you gave up over 500 or more to every good offense in the conference. Hardly world beaters......well at least in the real world, which is where we Iowa fans live!

Where do you get your stats Clown??? ISU's defense gave up 509 to Oklahoma, 536 to Okie State, 301 to Kansas, 290 to Tech, 510 to A&M, 583 to Missouri, 603 to Baylor and 400 to Texas in conference. Now, Kansas probably has the worse offense in the country, so giving up 301 is nothing to be proud of. Texas Tech is obviously on the decline offensively after the Leach firing, and the Texas game was over midway through the second quarter and they took the foot off the gas and still got 400 yards. Other than that, you gave up over 500 or more to every good offense in the conference. Hardly world beaters......well at least in the real world, which is where we Iowa fans live!
Sweet love yards. Last I checked the only thing shown on a scoreboard is THE SCORE. Lets see 7 to Tech, 10 to KU, 17 to OSU, and 26 to OU.

Sweet love yards. Last I checked the only thing shown on a scoreboard is THE SCORE. Lets see 7 to Tech, 10 to KU, 17 to OSU, and 26 to OU.

Give it a rest. ISU's ceiling is a middle of the pack big 12 team.

Says alot about the clowns football program when Stanzi has the same amount of bowl wins as ISU does in their entire history. Pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
Ferentz would have taken this season in his 3rd year, hell he would take Rhoad's first three years over his own.

Dude you are a fuking jackarse. You sound like a complete idiot. Kirk in fact had a similar season in his third year, 7-5 record including an Alamo victory over Tx Tech. Get your facts straight.
I think the fact that both teams will finish 7-5 this year and ISU fans are pumped about it and Iowa fans are really disappointed says all you need to know about the programs.
The last two years of recruiting have been substantially better by Iowa. I will take Iowa's future over ISU's future any day of the week. You are a fuking baffoon. Go somewhere else.

Dude you are a fuking jackarse. You sound like a complete idiot. Kirk in fact had a similar season in his third year, 7-5 record including an Alamo victory over Tx Tech. Get your facts straight.
I think the fact that both teams will finish 7-5 this year and ISU fans are pumped about it and Iowa fans are really disappointed says all you need to know about the programs.
The last two years of recruiting have been substantially better by Iowa. I will take Iowa's future over ISU's future any day of the week. You are a fuking baffoon. Go somewhere else.
First I know what Ferentz did his first 3 years. Won some decent games his 3rd season but not what Rhoads has done. Oh and the 7-5 Ferentz finished his third season made Iowa fans jump up and down. ISU is in the same position in year 3 Iowa was in in year 3 under Ferentz, but Rhoads has had to contend with a top 5 schedule and has won some of those games. I dont give a **** what Hawk fans say the momentum of both programs is in polar opposites.

That is not what you said originally. You said they had become world beaters over the last few games playing some teams with good offenses, which is a factually an untrue statement. The good offenses piled up the yards while ISU held the bad offenses in check. While I agree with you that scoreboard is all that matters, this was not the point of your original post about the new found world beaters defense.

I can understand your excitement. You have the chance to go 6-6 with a most likely loss at KSU. That is a great season for you, we get it. But let us stew in our depression over here. I mean, the past two seasons we ended up 8-5 with a win over your Big12 friend Missouri in our bowl and we are 7-5 this year awaiting most likely another bowl victory. We are depressed, these are bad seasons for us. But don't forget 6-6 is good for you. Your entire team has become world beaters in a 6-6 season???

As an ISU fan, I think it would be fun. Not only the hype in the state of Iowa for 4 straight weeks would be wild, but heading down to Arizona for a bowl game + New Years with my Iowa alum buddies would be a good time.

I don't like the idea of Kirk dialing up a game plan for 4 weeks, but I do like how ISU's D is playing this passed month. ISU wins, the taunting doubles and lasts for awhile (twice in the same year would come up fairly often), ISU loses, our holding it over Iowa fans head schedule gets shortened by about 9 months. Putting something on the line other then a meaningless Insight Bowl trophy would make it much, much more interesting.

First I know what Ferentz did his first 3 years. Won some decent games his 3rd season but not what Rhoads has done. Oh and the 7-5 Ferentz finished his third season made Iowa fans jump up and down. ISU is in the same position in year 3 Iowa was in in year 3 under Ferentz, but Rhoads has had to contend with a top 5 schedule and has won some of those games. I dont give a **** what Hawk fans say the momentum of both programs is in polar opposites.

Yeah ISU is really going places I bet they will be in a BCS bowl next year with an 10-1 record too.
You are an idiot my man. You are having a good year by your standars which is similar to a mediocre/poor year by our standards. I don't know what else to tell you. You had a good win. Wow, congrats.
Now Get the fuk out of here and move on with your life. Go back to clownfanatic and slap willies with your on clownish friends. Tool.

Yeah ISU is really going places I bet they will be in a BCS bowl next year with an 10-1 record too.
You are an idiot my man. You are having a good year by your standars which is similar to a mediocre/poor year by our standards. I don't know what else to tell you. You had a good win. Wow, congrats.
Now Get the fuk out of here and move on with your life. Go back to clownfanatic and slap willies with your on clownish friends. Tool.

Circumventing the language filter can get you in trouble so be careful, fuktard.

As an ISU fan, I think it would be fun. Not only the hype in the state of Iowa for 4 straight weeks would be wild, but heading down to Arizona for a bowl game + New Years with my Iowa alum buddies would be a good time.

I don't like the idea of Kirk dialing up a game plan for 4 weeks, but I do like how ISU's D is playing this passed month. ISU wins, the taunting doubles and lasts for awhile (twice in the same year would come up fairly often), ISU loses, our holding it over Iowa fans head schedule gets shortened by about 9 months. Putting something on the line other then a meaningless Insight Bowl trophy would make it much, much more interesting.

I agree and welcome an amicable response from a cyclone fan. Unlike the garbage that spews out of ISUer's computer. I respect this post and agree that it would make for an interesting offseason either way.

Latest posts