Wind tomorrow

Jesus you love digging holes don't you.

And today's opponent if you remember who was going to beat us according to your shit analysis....
If by digging holes you mean making you squirm like a girl, yes.

The fact that you went to the trouble of taking pictures, editing, and posting them because of an anonymous internet person (me) tickles my fun bits.

Jesus you love digging holes don't you.

0wALMGs.png

And today's opponent if you remember who was going to beat us according to your shit analysis....

aLd2nbe.jpg
Honestly, that first pic looks a little bit photo shopped.

If by digging holes you mean making you squirm like a girl, yes.

The fact that you went to the trouble of taking pictures, editing, and posting them because of an anonymous internet person (me) tickles my fun bits.
Tell us today about your dumbass prediction to watch out for Maryland. Explain your stupidity to the masses you no tallent ass clown. Time to put up or shut up. PS it's not November why are you even posting anyway. Not that I would expect too much from your area of Iowa to actually stick to your word.

Last edited:
Tell us today about your dumbass prediction to watch out for Maryland. Explain your stupidity to the masses you no tallent ass clown. Time to put up or shut up. PS it's not November why are you even posting anyway. Not that I would expect too much from your area of Iowa to actually stick to your word.
So sensitive. I love it.

Judging by your spelling and punctuation you’ve had a couple too many wine spritzers, Kathy.

Next time you post pics from your “seat,” try not to steal them from a Hawkeye fan site.

I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with convincing all of us that you go to games. Lots of people have to go to their neighbors house to watch. It’s okay. Seriously.

So sensitive. I love it.

Judging by your spelling and punctuation you’ve had a couple too many wine spritzers, Kathy.

Next time you post pics from your “seat,” try not to steal them from a Hawkeye fan site.

I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with convincing all of us that you go to games. Lots of people have to go to their neighbors house to watch. It’s okay. Seriously.

I hope you never make it to another Iowa game. You don't deserve it