Wind tomorrow

My Hawk gear that I picked out should keep me warm

unnamed-6.jpg

Fear not, we'll find a way to hose this game up good and proper, just you wait.

There is no call for pessimism. This team shows no signs of the cling on hawks we have seen before. This maybe a tough game but we are at home and we know that all we need to do is shut down the run. I think we are up to it.

What was it they called Cedar Rapids? "The city of five smells." I can still remember going to Cedar Rapids as a little kid in the late 60',s back when Penick & Ford had the Sorghum plant going full swing. Now that stank, big time. I would liken it to cotton candy vomit, fermenting on hot pavement. The stuff create a brown film that would stick to windows, and tiny moths would congregate by the thousands to feast on the stuff and lay eggs.

Even after all these years, just the thought of it make a fellow want to hurl.
Penford is still there albeit under a different name. It survived the 2008 flood. I think they take soybeans, sorghum, etc, and turn it into advertising insert paper.

When atmospheric conditions are just right stench from Cedar Rapids and/or Clinton can reach southern Grant County in Wisconsin.

If the wind is going to be that bad, then the Hawks can sell out on stopping the run. Maryland doesn’t pass that much to begin with....their passing game should be virtually non-exisistent tomorrow.

I'm smoking some ribs and mac'n'cheese tomorrow while I tailgate, I hope the wind doesn't affect it!
As long as the wind isn’t east-west and strong enough to carry the fumes of whatever clown fans smoke to convince themselves that mediocrity should be celebrated, you should be fine.

Latest posts