Wind tomorrow

I’m seeing 25-35 with gusts of up to 40. Maybe it’ll affect the long passes but we beat tight ends in the country so throw short and let them run.

Maryland has to pass at times to keep us honest, Wisky couldn’t even rely on just running.

The wind is verifying even stronger than models suggested. Cedar Rapids and Iowa City have gusted over 45 mph so far and a couple 55+ gusts have been reported from Waterloo to Mason City.

The wind is verifying even stronger than models suggested. Cedar Rapids and Iowa City have gusted over 45 mph so far and a couple 55+ gusts have been reported from Waterloo to Mason City.
Kicking game will be suspect. Short passing game and Ground and pound!

Temp is fine in the stands but the wind is brutal. I do have to say though that this is the first time I’ve had a signal within an hour of kickoff this year. Field goal kickers looked good despite the wind. They’re booting it pretty well from beyond the forty yard line.

Temp is fine in the stands but the wind is brutal. I do have to say though that this is the first time I’ve had a signal within an hour of kickoff this year. Field goal kickers looked good despite the wind. They’re booting it pretty well from beyond the forty yard line.
So you’re saying the folks trying to carry a bucket of popcorn, soda, 3 programs and 3 posters for their kids are havin’ a hard time?

Iowa City just reported a gust of 59 mph. I'm not sure how much less the wind is on the field inside the statium.

Last edited:
I knew @pythagoras and @Joshbrown were the same person but I didn’t know @ghawk407 was one of his accounts too

Interesting . Admit you were wrong yet again this year

RRaTBPO.jpg

B3egmba.jpg

Plenty of ‘em on Facebook. Which is where you got your fake ass season ticket pics.

Some day you’ll be able to afford them (probably not).
Jesus you love digging holes don't you.

0wALMGs.png

And today's opponent if you remember who was going to beat us according to your shit analysis....

aLd2nbe.jpg

Last edited: