Will there be Sound-Off tonight?

Jon, bless your soul for doing soundoff. Some of those people that call in make me sound smart:) and i am the village idiot sometimes.

I think it's valid, and it's one I forgot to consider. But the programs were battling it out to be the next big thing in the Big Ten in 2004. Wisky jumped on its opportunity to really elevate itself, and Iowa appears to have missed theirs.

THIS was your money shot ;) That's what they have done, and Iowa has not.

I think it's valid, and it's one I forgot to consider. But the programs were battling it out to be the next big thing in the Big Ten in 2004. Wisky jumped on its opportunity to really elevate itself, and Iowa appears to have missed theirs.
Will Ferentz get that shot again? And if he does, could he jump on it?

Last edited:

I fooled people into thinking I was articulate simply because I spoke clearly and was sober. That was where I wanted to take that argument, and let myself get away from it. Public speaking is not my strong suit at all :(.

While I don't wish for Soundoff shows after losses, I have learned not to loathe them as they are typically the most easy to moderate and the flow is fast. Tonight was like jet tempo because we only had 90 minutes or so. I think it made for a better show actually. I have always felt three hours was too long...in two hours, there is more focus on letting people get in but not stay on too long.

I will also say this thread was entertaining to follow while doing the show.

Latest posts