Will there be Sound-Off tonight?

Jon, Do you think this is the season that breaks the camel's back. In other wards, do you expect KF to do some serious soul searching to the point that he is forced to make some major changes? Does he bring back GD as his O-Cord. Does he look to recruit differently? Does he become more open minded to seeing schemes ran differently and often? If GD is obtained, does he have to change the system again to accomadate the style of his QB's? If that is what he said he did in Texas. Sorry for so many questions. I just want to understand things and take a step back from the edge. I love Hawkeye football and always will.

Well, the real Scott from Newton called in from hooters in Chicago and sent a shout out to the TJ Mudbone clan from North Liberty, it was epic, I about spit my beer all over his 13 year old son

omfg I want the podcast from last week's show now

Man I love sound-off.
i-love-this-t-shirt-thanks-so-much-1332827729.jpg

Jon, Do you think this is the season that breaks the camel's back. In other wards, do you expect KF to do some serious soul searching to the point that he is forced to make some major changes? .

Didn't that just happen?

I don't think the train is off the tracks yet. But things need to start getting better next year.

Agree, FM. The Young Man has a bright future (as if we didn't already know that).

Latest posts