Will there be Sound-Off tonight?

OK4P,

Perhaps things ended up working out for the best interests of everyone. I haven't had to run anyone on that show in a while ;)

After reading Jon's post about Zabel, and the mention of the October 5th Soundoff, it made me think of this thread. I read through it again, got a fair amount of laffy, and decided to bump it. Enjoy.

After reading Jon's post about Zabel, and the mention of the October 5th Soundoff, it made me think of this thread. I read through it again, got a fair amount of laffy, and decided to bump it. Enjoy.

Thanks, Tork. I too read through the entire thing and got quite a few laughs still.

Good stuff! Thanks for resurrecting. Where'd all the people from this thread go?

OH man can't wait for soundoff who's going to call in? I hope they rip coach a new one? Anyone know what time it starts? Where can I listen online?

Latest posts