Will anyone be providing match updates tomorrow?

GG got what he deserved in that match....and i am sure he will be 2 and done and really hurt Iowa's chances at NC

Dominate--you seem pretty tuned in to the action. I have to step out. Can you continue with your updates?

Did I say Loder sucked? How many shots was Gambrall in on? When you do basically nothing for the entire match you can't be ****** when you lose at the end. Pathetic effort.

How many shots was Loder in on? One maybe two?? Loder didn't do anything either

PSu going to run away with this thing on bonus points alone as they are getting alot of them....Iowa used to do that...

Did I say Loder sucked? How many shots was Gambrall in on? When you do basically nothing for the entire match you can't be ****** when you lose at the end. Pathetic effort.

Certainly more than GG. He forced the action. On their feet, on top, and underneath. Grant stood there and took it.

With GG's loss, that def puts a dent in our NC shot, how ever we still have 8 guys wrestling. Now we need all 8 to turn up the heat and get bonus points if we do not get bonus points in 2nd round, i would say we are toast as far as winning the NC

A tough GG loss to stomach.. and a lack of bonus points from Iowa wrestlers in their matches.. Kinda a frustrating session so far (From the Championship perspective)

Latest posts