Will anyone be providing match updates tomorrow?

bud2380

I'll be at work and am hoping to get updates on my IPod touch. It's either this or twitter for updates, so I'm hoping someone will be providing match updates for the Hawks.

is there a streaming radio station (preferably with Grace and Ironside) that I can listen to at work tomorrow? I won't be able to watch ESPN3

probably only through hawkeyesports.com all access costs money. Having said that you can sign up for a month sub and cancel after that.

kcjj is doing an online stream on ustream.com. Ustream also has an Android app. It isn't quite ironside and grace but it gets the job done

KCJJ definitely does NOT equal Grace/Ironside, but it might have to due for me at work since I typically can't pull in 800am. Not sure how it would work on your phone, but you may want to check out Trackwrestling. I followed the D-III championship there. The dashboard is pretty cool.

If someone here could give updates also, I would much appreciate that!

KCJJ definitely does NOT equal Grace/Ironside......

true, but to be fair ironside is wrestling's Ron santo. no one is more fun to listen to.

sidenote, did anyone else listen when alger was on the radio for Saturday wrestleback rounds at the big tens? that was some of the best radio ever.

Let us know.

Here's to my least productive work day of the year! (Tomorrow, being the 2nd least productive).

true, but to be fair ironside is wrestling's Ron santo. no one is more fun to listen to.

sidenote, did anyone else listen when alger was on the radio for Saturday wrestleback rounds at the big tens? that was some of the best radio ever.

The segment with Alger was pretty entertaining. My personal favorite was when Alger said the two guys wrestling (I cannot recall who it was) were rolling around so much it reminded him of his honeymoon.

If you can access Trackwrestling, you can either "watch" all of the mats or you can customize and select the teams that you want to follow.

Marion wins 8-4 (I think that was the score).
4-0 in first round so far, lets keep it going, all the way to 8-0!

Latest posts