Will anyone be providing match updates tomorrow?

Just got home and logged on to Trackwresling.

E. Lofthouse won 3-1 to finish in 7th.

Telford coming up wrestling for 5th versus Flores from American.

Last edited:
telford gets fifth by injury default because flores got a concussion against rey in the semifinals last night. so 2 extra bonus points there for us.

Flores from American was injured in the semi finals last night. Bobby wins by medical forfeit to finish 5th.

Yeah he got his bell rung really bad against Rey. It was amazing he even finished the match. I question the coaches and refs even allowing him to continue as he was staggering all over the place.

Yeah he got his bell rung really bad against Rey. It was amazing he even finished the match. I question the coaches and refs even allowing him to continue as he was staggering all over the place.

they should have an athletic trainer there to get him out if that's what happened. huge error there. shouldn't be up to the coaches/refs/wrestlers. that's why you have ATC's.

they should have an athletic trainer there to get him out if that's what happened. huge error there. shouldn't be up to the coaches/refs/wrestlers. that's why you have ATC's.

But you did not need to be a athletic trainer to see he had gotten hurt. Even my wife was like, why they allowing this to continue? The poor guy could barely stand and I know he wanted to finish but that is just crazy. Even Rey knew as it looked like he let up on him a little.

But you did not need to be a athletic trainer to see he had gotten hurt. Even my wife was like, why they allowing this to continue? The poor guy could barely stand and I know he wanted to finish but that is just crazy. Even Rey knew as it looked like he let up on him a little.

but it's the job of the trainer, as a unbiased 3rd party, to step in when that happens, whether it be broken bones, torn ligaments, or concussions.

someone really dropped the ball, i guess.

Latest posts