Why the Iowa game means more to ISU fans...and will stay that way

Kirk also failed to see how big the game was at OSU a few years ago when he thought playing for a tie was a good idea. The Rose Bowl will always be there later, I guess.

As well as opportunities to beat O$U in Columbus.

Kirk Lickliter has his way of doing things and chiefly among those is not to learn from his own mistakes and iprove his weaknesses

Nowhere in my post did I even reference ISU or the B12. You didn't answer my question...

After that, they play a bunch of B10 teams. You don't think that helps the SEC's overall bowl record?

It's a yes or no answer. What is it? Yes or no?

Here's another yes or no question.

Are you stupid enough that you expect a straight answer?

Matt Hughes said it best on huddlepass. For Iowa players, the motivation to win is to prevent embarrassment. Iowa players feel embarrassed to lose to ISU. For Iowa players, a win is "meh".

On the other side of the game, ISU players view a win as an accomplishment. Further validation that they are on the same level as Iowa. A loss to ISU players is just another loss.

Nowhere in my post did I even reference ISU or the B12. You didn't answer my question...

After that, they play a bunch of B10 teams. You don't think that helps the SEC's overall bowl record?

It's a yes or no answer. What is it? Yes or no?

Here's a question for you, do you know what the b12's record is in their last 11 bowl games against the SEC?

I'll give you a little hint, it's 1-10. Just think what the SEC's record would be if they had more matchups with the B12.

Latest posts