Why does every analyst hate Iowa? You know why

Proud you should move to New York or Boston and see how those fans are...

Are hang out with some international soccer fans.

Seriously if you think Iowa fans are whiny you must be pretty sheltered.

Im in Boston/New England 2 times a year and it IS sickening...if Tom Brady wrote a letter saying that it was him who murdered two people instead of Hernandez and then gave them the videotape of the murder in high definition while stating I am Tom Brady and I am murdering two people....the fans would be like...nah, that wasn't Tom...or better yet justify that Tom was right. I get it. I did not EVER say that we are the worst....if I did someone show me. I said we are whiners right now to the media. I didn't say we were the worst. You are all arguing that the media doesn't respond to us complaining about our "lot in life." I am saying that our perception as a team/fanbase is DIRECTLY in response to the way that we have presented our argument. They do not like us. They never did. They now despise us. How is that hard to understand? I don't think we are the worst. I don't think anything but the fact that our complaining is fueling the hate in the media. The argument against that is?

I just wanted the oppotunity to use this ...
They-hate-us-cause-they-ain39t-us-meme-20372.jpg

Nobody hates Iowa except Patty Fitz and the Gophers.

We're not whiners... this is a whiner:
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13712446

We are not that.
That is all.
Thank you.

I repeat..I didn't say we were the worst lol Listen to an analyst talk about Iowa and how many don't say,listen iowa fans....good for us...they are thinking about us...they are thinking....please lose please lose please lose please lose. I'm just saying. Haters gonna hate. We have just given them actual reasons to hate us. Just as some here hate ISU fans...Boston or NYC fans....they complain A LOT.....we want to be in THAT category? Congrats!

I repeat..I didn't say we were the worst lol Listen to an analyst talk about Iowa and how many don't say,listen iowa fans....good for us...they are thinking about us...they are thinking....please lose please lose please lose please lose. I'm just saying. Haters gonna hate. We have just given them actual reasons to hate us. Just as some here hate ISU fans...Boston or NYC fans....they complain A LOT.....we want to be in THAT category? Congrats!

No, you pretty much summed it up with this: Haters gonna hate.

Doesn't matter if we keep our mouths shut, complain about everything, present facts, get endorsed by Snoop Dogg, or Chuck Long drops trou on BTN Live to show the world that Iowa has the biggest pair in the room. Us whining or not isn't gonna change the fact that some people need to talk, even if they've got nothing to say.

welcome freshman....go back and read my posts. actually go back and read THIS post. If you think the media loves us.....then what are you arguing? The media had a bias against us..my post states that we have propagated that.....what are you arguing against? The world? You don't think they hate us more for being "aggressive?" They do. Go ahead and be aggressive..just don't be mad when they dislike us even more. Its simple bully/abuse relationship type.

I think you are starting to become unhinged.

In the end, they know we have a passionate fan base that follows the Hawks and haven't gotten to this level of success for some time. So, they know what buttons to push for the ratings. They know fans that haven't been there for a while are going to tune into their shows. It's as easy as that.

Rockin' out to some Gordon Lightfoot!

Unhinged?

No, you pretty much summed it up with this: Haters gonna hate.

Doesn't matter if we keep our mouths shut, complain about everything, present facts, get endorsed by Snoop Dogg, or Chuck Long drops trou on BTN Live to show the world that Iowa has the biggest pair in the room. Us whining or not isn't gonna change the fact that some people need to talk, even if they've got nothing to say.

I guess I find it funny that people go rage-a-holic when someone suggests a different opinion than them.....they don't understand that hate breeds hate. I think we learn that in like 2nd grade? My post was a simple statement of fact...the perception of ALL hawkeye fans is that we are whiners. How much do you hate ISU fans? How much do we hate Gopher fans? How much do we hate xxxxxxxx fans? Whoever it is I gurantee you think they are whiners. We just moved into the neighborhood.....the entire country is going to feel the same about us. So? So what? I don't think you can't have opinions. Have opinions...just don't be mad when people don't have the same opinion as you

In the end, they know we have a passionate fan base that follows the Hawks and haven't gotten to this level of success for some time. So, they know what buttons to push for the ratings. They know fans that haven't been there for a while are going to tune into their shows. It's as easy as that.

Rockin' out to some Gordon Lightfoot!

"The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down to the big lake they call Gitchagume..... :) one of the greatest songs ever!

*In best German accent impersonation of Freud's voice*

This is very interesting. And you say these voices, these talking heads, been persecuting you? That they are out to "get" you?

I guess I find it funny that people go rage-a-holic when someone suggests a different opinion than them.....they don't understand that hate breeds hate. I think we learn that in like 2nd grade? My post was a simple statement of fact...the perception of ALL hawkeye fans is that we are whiners. How much do you hate ISU fans? How much do we hate Gopher fans? How much do we hate xxxxxxxx fans? Whoever it is I gurantee you think they are whiners. We just moved into the neighborhood.....the entire country is going to feel the same about us. So? So what? I don't think you can't have opinions. Have opinions...just don't be mad when people don't have the same opinion as you

I'm not sure how this applies to anything I've said. Except when you bold your own text to tell me to not be mad a people who don't share my opinions. Because that was spot on. You only need to adjust your targeting by a mere 180 degrees.

*In best German accent impersonation of Freud's voice*

This is very interesting. And you say these voices, these talking heads, been persecuting you? That they are out to "get" you?

lol no one is out to get me. I call it like i see it. The nation sees us as whiners. The college football analysts do.

I'm not sure how this applies to anything I've said. Except when you bold your own text to tell me to not be mad a people who don't share my opinions. Because that was spot on. You only need to adjust your targeting by a mere 180 degrees.

I believe its all caps that is yelling....bolding is simply highlighting the obvious....but some people need that little extra help

A + B = C
A) I said that the national media thinks we are whiners....true statement
B) Many people on here are whining about that factual statement even name calling or insulting
C) The media is right.

Because a fellow hawkeye fan says the media hates us because we complain a lot......and then you turn on that person.......you think that doesn't justify what they are saying? You don't even like your own fans who disagree with you. Smart. smart.

Latest posts