Whoops Wisconsin wr

Listen, you are starting to rile me up.
"How much responsibility would it be for a girl to get into a situation like that"!
Let me tell you something, there is a fraction of humanity that still trusts other people. That it doesn't occur to them that there are fucking assholes out there. That these predators are so good at hiding in plain sight, because they have to blend in to get closer to their victims.
It's not even fair. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
However you might want to thank those who are trusting and unaware of the danger from other people, including those they are supposed to be able to trust (at you PSU). Because they are the only good thing. The last bit of humanity.
I m sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! Certainly there are a$$holes out there. Hopefully, there are smart enough people (man and woman) to stay away from them. Most intelligent people recognize this early on.

So NOW YOU ARE SAYING/INSINUATING HE IS A PREDITOR. At least ONE of the girls went to the apartment without being asked. Walked in on an act and didn't turn around and leave. Was he a PREDITOR to her? Again, not suggesting that he was guiltless. IF YOUR daughter walked into something like that, what would you like YOUR DAUGHTER to do?

Oh so you are saying it was 2 football players against 1 girl, until another one who might have been willing showed up?
One girl never claimed assault or had a rape test done at the hospital. But she did confirm the one who did was indeed being assaulted.

Oh so you are saying it was 2 football players against 1 girl, until another one who might have been willing showed up?
One girl never claimed assault or had a rape test done at the hospital. But she did confirm the one who did was indeed being assaulted.
No, I'm not. Nor are the cops! There's a saying. Some times true. BTW, it was the second that charged 2nd degree. Why? She, the one who wanted to come back to find her Vipe could have walked/ran out.

Again lots of questions in my mind that haven't been answered by anybody. Nor do I necessarily believe any one of them

Last edited:
Why not give justice a chance here, 4th? neither of us know what happened leading up and during that time in that room. We ALL want to protect our women, but it is also up to them to use the good judgement and strength that we've hopefully instilled in them.

Unknown, maybe switch to Decaf? You aren’t helping yourself here.

The University has done everything they’ve needed to do based on the evidence (at this point). The only facts are that Cephus had sex. Period. The prosecution says it wasn’t consensual and the defense says it was. The other facts have yet to come out (texts, surveillance video, phone calls, BAC). The defense asked for evidence to be preserved that exonerates Cephus and for the case to be dismissed. Everything else is speculation. The University can’t kick him off of the team as he could sue them if it’s proven he did not commit a crime. Nor should they kick him off (based off of currently available evidence) due to presumption of innocence. It’s not illegal to have CONSENSUAL intercourse.

Danny Davis hasn’t been charged with a crime. He’s accused of taking photos NOT witnessing an assault or participating in an assault. No one knows why the staff suspended him. It could be for not alerting the staff he had any knowledge or was present at all on that evening.

Lots of rush to judgement on both sides. One side is going to look quite silly when this is resolved. Let the process play out. Cephus isn’t playing. I don’t know what any university is supposed to do short of that since he has legal rights as well.

Have I hurt or insulted the Hawkeye nation in some way? I follow the Hawkeyes, I lived in Iowa for 15 years, have friends who are huge Iowa fans, and attended many Iowa games while I was there. Just because I'm a bigger Badger fan doesn't mean I can't be a Hawkeye fan as well. I understand that when the Hawkeyes are being pounded by the Badgers that some Iowa fans might get their noses out of joint, but I forgive you.

Just giving you crap and somewhat trolling you. My grandparents lived in Wisky long ago in Milwaukee and around some lakes after being from Iowa. I like the rivalry and like most big 10 teams to play great out of conference.

Latest posts