WHO IS THE WORST SPORTS RADIO GUY IN DSM?

RonJerimy

Banned
My pick.....Lary the cotman Cotlar.....droning, rambling, condescending, boring, and uninformed.
I was so happy when he got canned from KXNO.....then flipping channels at noon. today....cus rome gets boring...and I hear that voice...I cannot take it..

Keith and Andy are the best..followed by..sorry... Miller and Deace...however if Deace doesnt stop calling his frickin KIA a batmobile I may throw up in my coffee..IT IS A KIA STEVE.......KOREAN ..STEVE....A KIA...with a 5 year bumper to bumper...but no ejection seat...

I do miss Jon's afternoon show that had much more sports talk and less prime time tv...I don't care what you guys watch at night....I know its a mix of entertainment and sports..but if I want deep thoughts on Lost..i will google it..but I am on a short commute..a limited time to get my sports fix..
but when those 2 guys talk college football.there is none better.

Steve got that car for free and my guess is that if he wants to keep it, you'll have to deal with hearing him regurgitate compliments for quite some time.

Cotlar and Marty both suck hardcore. They should Indian leg wrestle to see who gets the title of biggest ****** bag on DSM sports talk.

Perault is close though, maybe he could referee??

Cotlar, glad I don't have to listen to him anymore.

Perrault is pretty bad but I am home by then so don't listen to more then 15 mins or so of their show

mmedit.jpg

that is all

My least favorite is Chris Williams, by far. That Matt guy is quite annoying as well, but don't listen to much of his show. Miller & Deace and Murph & Andy are the two best shows.

Not a fan of any of the local guys on 1700.. though I do flip over there when Jim Rome gets obnoxious, which is pretty frequently. I don't hate Matt Perault, but he's my least favorite of all the local guys on 1460.

ratings just came out. M&D in the Morning is #1 again in the most important demographic in the city (all stations and formats)...two ratings books in a row. Thanks for listening :)

I actually don't mind Perrault. As long as we aren't talking about Boston/Patriots, I feel he gives non-biased commentary. He was still on the Neb/big red kool aid when he first got here, but that has gone away, thank god! They beat what's on 1700 at that time slot.
When it comes to good college football talk, with some local flavor- Deace and Miller, hands down, and it's not even close. I don't like the lost talk either, but outside of that, they are very funny too. Today's discussion of interviewing the janitor at the state fair...that was hilarious! Also a good one was the day they were coming up with all white boy team names... the Green Bay Cracka's!

Zabel and Walden, Two Guys Named Jim on Sunday evening. You have Walden trying to keep Zabel on subject and Zabel is somewhere between 1955 and 1985. Walden has his own issues, but together they are an accident waiting to happen.

I actually don't mind Perrault. As long as we aren't talking about Boston/Patriots, I feel he gives non-biased commentary. He was still on the Neb/big red kool aid when he first got here, but that has gone away, thank god! They beat what's on 1700 at that time slot.

And it wasn't even close. Keith and Andy dominated the 3-4 hour as well

Last edited:
OH- and Chris Williams.... no thank you. It has nothing to do with the ISU bias either, he is just a 1 trick pony. THat's all he knows, and he isn't funny either.

Latest posts