who is the most overrated star in the nba?

Well Kobe has both of those covered. You miss the whole part where Kobe threw Gasol under the bus recently or what?

The difference being Lebron has given up in the past and just given to his teammates in the 4th quarter and then told the media "I can't do it all myself". Kobe at least wants the ball.

How Kobe says "I'm Sorry"
VanessaB%5B1%5D.jpg

That's a "sorry i raped a chick" ring

The difference being Lebron has given up in the past and just given to his teammates in the 4th quarter and then told the media "I can't do it all myself". Kobe at least wants the ball.

Yeah. He gave up with a 30 some point triple double. You haters crack me up.

Wow just came into this thread. I didn't realize people thought kobe was innocent. Dam Nebraskans. Making this whole country a little dumber.

There is no denying Lebron's physical talent. He is one of the most (if not THE most) talented people to ever play the game. That being said, he does not have the mental edge to become the best basketball player of all time. He is too concerned with whether people like him, letting his teammates down, etc. He has even said that when he loses, he feels awful because he feels he let his teammates down. But as a competitor, you should hate losing because it sucks. Winning/losing isn't about pleasing other people. The drive to succeed has to come from within. This is part of the reason people doubt that Lebron will ever become someone who can consistently close out games and be counted on to hit the big shot.

Wow just came into this thread. I didn't realize people thought kobe was innocent. Dam Nebraskans. Making this whole country a little dumber.

There is a Ben Roethlisberger reference in there somewhere, but I am not clever enough to come up with one. I am going to get some more booze and watch some b-ball.

Latest posts