who is the most overrated star in the nba?

The last 8 or so pages of this thread are full blown ******.

Agreed. We need to get back to Lebron choking yet again last night with 30/10/8 on 12 of 19 shooting. DUDE MISSED 7 SHOTS!!! Jordan would not have missed 7 shots in that situation!

if kendall marshall could fall to the thunder...i would bet they would take him and start him and have westbrook at the 2. that pass 1st pg didnt slow down the unc fastbreak. westbrook is great. he would be better at the 2 guard. harden comes off the bench so it would only affect sefolosha (who should be a back up). give a true pg fisher's time (21 min per game) next yr but put him in the starting line up. it wouldnt affect their rotation as fisher plays pg now (but is old and not that good). if this team wouldnt turn the ball over as much they would be the best team in the league. to me pg is the best place to start for tos. plus a pass 1st pg could get their posts involved more. if you want put durant at the 4 some (small lineup) it would be similar to dirk for the mavs.

i like the thunder...they are the 1 nba team i watch guaranteed when they are on. i understand they havent turned it over (westbrook included) as much in the playoffs. they also havent played very good defensive teams (spurs are though).

beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Dude, just stop. Please! Why would OKC want to fix something that's not broke??

Agreed. We need to get back to Lebron choking yet again last night with 30/10/8 on 12 of 19 shooting. DUDE MISSED 7 SHOTS!!! Jordan would not have missed 7 shots in that situation!

One question to gauge where you are at.

If you were starting a team with Lebron or Jordan in their prime, who would you take?

And can we please stop braggin about beatiing the Pacers? I dont even think Stephen A Smith could name all of theirs starters. That would be like the bulls braggin back in the day about beating the Hawks or the Wizards or something.

One question to gauge where you are at.

If you were starting a team with Lebron or Jordan in their prime, who would you take?

And can we please stop braggin about beatiing the Pacers? I dont even think Stephen A Smith could name all of theirs starters. That would be like the bulls braggin back in the day about beating the Hawks or the Wizards or something.

I'd take Jordan obviously. I think a better debate would be Kobe or LeBron.

One question to gauge where you are at. If you were starting a team with Lebron or Jordan in their prime, who would you take? And can we please stop braggin about beatiing the Pacers? I dont even think Stephen A Smith could name all of theirs starters. That would be like the bulls braggin back in the day about beating the Hawks or the Wizards or something.

I'd take lebron in a heartbeat.

Jordan couldn't even get out of the east without pippen, the best NBA coach ever and other allstar quality players, lebron took a 19 win team coached by mike brown to the NBA finals.

if I'm a GM I take lebron and it isn't a hard decision.

Jordan couldn't even get out of the east without pippen, the best NBA coach ever and other allstar quality players, lebron took a 19 win team coached by mike brown to the NBA finals.

if I'm a GM I take lebron and it isn't a hard decision.

Any further opinion you give on the matter will be dismissed. Thanks for giving me the heads up.

If you want to talk about overratted, Pippen is on the list. Check out these two on their per 36 minute stats.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/odomla01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/pippesc01.html

Last edited:
Jordan couldn't even get out of the east without pippen, the best NBA coach ever and other allstar quality players, lebron took a 19 win team coached by mike brown to the NBA finals. if I'm a GM I take lebron and it isn't a hard decision.
Any further opinion you give on the matter will be dismissed. Thanks for giving me the heads up.

don't be afraid to think for yourself there boat.

Was sarcasm intended here? How is 12 of 19 a bad shooting night? How is that choking in a blow out win? 30, 10, 8 are amazing numbers.

If you want to talk about overratted, Pippen is on the list. Check out these two on their per 36 minute stats.

Lamar Odom NBA & ABA Statistics | Basketball-Reference.com
Scottie Pippen NBA & ABA Statistics | Basketball-Reference.com

What are you trying to prove. Lamar can't carry Pippen's jock strap? Mission accomplished.

Pip was an 8 time NBA 1st team defensive player, 7 time all-star, and 3 time all NBA 1st team, and voted by players, writers, coaches, and GMS as one of the leages 50 greatest players.

LOL.

What are you trying to prove. Lamar can't carry Pippen's jock strap? Mission accomplished.

Pip was an 8 time NBA 1st team defensive player, 7 time all-star, and 3 time all NBA 1st team, and voted by players, writers, coaches, and GMS as one of the leages 50 greatest players.

LOL.

You are right. Lebron compares better to Pippen than he does to Jordan.

You are right. Lebron compares better to Pippen than he does to Jordan.

Are you trolling, a huge bulls fan, or really this stupid?

??-- 30.1pts, 6.2reb, 5.3ass
??-- 27.6pts, 7.2reb, 6.9ass
??-- 16.1pts, 6.4reb, 5.2ass

Which career stat lines are most similar

That Cleveland team that went to the finals was one of the worst teams to go to the finals ever. For a majority of the decade from 2000-2010 the NBA was pretty weak. I mean you had teams like the Pistons winning championships and their stars were Richard Hamilton and Chauncy Billups. Nothing against those guys but they are just good players not great. Wade won a championship with an aging Shaq. those years were pretty bad. During the mid to late 80's there were Bird's Celtics, The Pistons with Thomas, the Hawks were pretty good. Ewing and the Knicks, The Cavs had some good players. Lebron's cavs wouldn't have made it out of the first round during those years and might not have made the playoffs.

Are you trolling, a huge bulls fan, or really this stupid?

??-- 30.1pts, 6.2reb, 5.3ass
??-- 27.6pts, 7.2reb, 6.9ass
??-- 16.1pts, 6.4reb, 5.2ass

Which career stat lines are most similar

So you are looking strictly at stats now? Do you think Pippen would have scored more if he was on Cleveland in his prime?

Here is a statline that is just as good as Lebron (and he single handedly took a $#itty team to teh finals in a weak conference like Bron even though he was half the size.)

Through his first 12 seasons

27.8pts, 3.64 reb, 6.4 ast.

So you are looking strictly at stats now? Do you think Pippen would have scored more if he was on Cleveland in his prime?

Here is a statline that is just as good as Lebron (and he single handedly took a $#itty team to teh finals in a weak conference like Bron even though he was half the size.)

Through his first 12 seasons

27.8pts, 3.64 reb, 6.4 ast.

No, he was in his prime for the 93-94 season when MJ went and played baseball. He posted a career best scoring average of 22pts per game, a whole 2 points higher than his four year average in the years that sandwhiched that one (along side Jordan).

The comparison of Allen Iverson to Lebron is more laughable than your comparison of Odom to Pippen.

I guess I just process things a bit quicker than you, cause at some point you are going to agree with me.

Latest posts