Who is leaving who is coming back?

<<The answers to all those questions give you the undeniable fact that Beathard gives more offense at the QB position than Rudock...>>

Good God, we need a net to control you. You're certifiably insane. Seriously.

everyone knows that 'curt f' leaves the best players on the bench given he loyal to a fault. winning? na, not his top priority. if it happens, then good - - just as long as the players he is loyal too are on the field.

Time will tell bob. If he transfers, you wanna bet he lands somewhere else? And fast? Provided as long as he doesn't get discouraged with KF's program and do something dumb or illegal.

everyone knows that 'curt f' leaves the best players on the bench given he loyal to a fault. winning? na, not his top priority. if it happens, then good - - just as long as the players he is loyal too are on the field.
You've seen Ferentz footall (I presume). He's loyal to a fault to ultra-conservative football. Heck, Saban at Alabama isn't as conservative. And he can't. His offense has to score points.

Time will tell bob. If he transfers, you wanna bet he lands somewhere else? And fast? Provided as long as he doesn't get discouraged with KF's program and do something dumb or illegal.

You're high. There is another poster on this board who can attest--via family member/close friend on team--that there has been ZERO transfer talk from CJB and that he loves it at U of I.

But if "time will tell", does that mean you will wait on breaking out that list of all the programs coveting him? I believe you said, "Too many".

All the top schools in the country and NFL scouts are coveting Beathard. They have seen him come in an destroy Western Michigan, Purdue, Wisconsin and Nebraska and they can't believe he isn't starting . The NFL would prefer if he would just enter the draft his year.

I'd wager that Scherff is gone. I also think Beatherd comes back and Iowa has an open QB competition this spring. While I have been very impressed with Rudock, maybe more so with the command he has of the offense, in addition to his poise and control, Beatherd is going to grow between the ears, too. This spring and summer he should be coming into his own a bit in that regard.

That said, given Kirk's history, I'd be floored that anybody but Jake is the starter come the opener, sans injury.

You really need two good quarterbacks in the Big Ten. It is a very physical conference and injuries happen. Braxton Miller was out for 3 games with an injury this year. Taylor Martinez went down for the season. Injuries occur. If Rudock gets hurt, you have to have a great back-up ready to go.

The #2 QB (Beathard) is an important piece of the puzzle. Hopefully he stays and gets better. I'm guessing we'll need him next year!!!

CJ is a smart young man, with a knowledgable football guru for a grampa in Bobby Beathard. Bobby knows that playing at a good academic school like Iowa, for a quality man like KF is a good place for his grandson, I suspect.

I used to like coming here and reading threads and did an occasional post but the way you guys are treating IowaHOCKS here is the type of behavior I can't stand and what I try distancing myself from. Unfortunately, it seems impossible to avoid. Thanks a bunch

Creeping on college guys? Lol. This is obviously foreign to you, but it's called socializing and having friends. It's rather awkward that you would say it's "creeping". Freudian slip is my best guess

Goods, don't let trolls bother you. Keep in mind, most of these people are dwelling in their moms basement, and feel that everyone is entitled to their misery. There are some quality posts here.

Goods, don't let trolls bother you. Keep in mind, most of these people are dwelling in their moms basement, and feel that everyone is entitled to their misery. There are some quality posts here.

<<There are some quality posts here>>

And you would know...how?

Creeping on college guys? Lol. This is obviously foreign to you, but it's called socializing and having friends. It's rather awkward that you would say it's "creeping". Freudian slip is my best guess
Do you post all your conversations for others to read?

By the way you stated you are 31 chasing around 18-23 young men. Sounds creepy to me.

Latest posts