Who has the best chance on the team right now to go pro?

I'd say Marble.

This guy has a huge upside, and basketball is all this guy thinks about and does (other than video games). Guy has a winners mentality and is a student of the game. I predict him being all Big 10 by the time he is done and ending up in the D-league for a bit post college..

Bump

on this roster...marble is the only shot at nba (long shot but could change in 2 yrs). he isnt the quickest or the best outside shooter. but he has a knack for getting to the rim and is long (which is big for nba). the game just looks natural and in slow motion when he is doing his thing. this isnt something that is taught. plus he has the pedigree which can count for something. do i see him making it there ask me in 2 yrs but he has the raw ability if he can develop.

I think the question is, "Who has the best chance to go pro" not "Who will go to the pros"

If we have to pick one, I'd go with Devyn Marble.

Here spank, I quoted ya. ;)

I have to agree, if any have a shot at going pro it is Marble at point. I can see Gatens making it over seas.

I think the question is, "Who has the best chance to go pro" not "Who will go to the pros"

If we have to pick one, I'd go with Devyn Marble.

Beyond Marble, I don't see NBA talent on this team. And Devyn would need to develop a lot to get to the next level. He would have a chance.

If Devyn continues to improve, he did survive the sophomore jinx, he could play in the pros, not necessarily start but, it is possible.....

If Aaron White continues to improve and doesn't suffer the sophomore jinx, he possibly could play in the pros. His basketball IQ is very high, he is somewhat unpredictible has a strong feeling for the game. He just might be a poor man's Larry Bird.....

This is merely conjecture at this point, purely idle speculation, and nothing more.....

Aaron needs to figure out what kind of player he is and go at it hard to build himself physically into that guy. That means get stronger or tighten up.

If Devyn continues to improve, he did survive the sophomore jinx, he could play in the pros, not necessarily start but, it is possible.....

If Aaron White continues to improve and doesn't suffer the sophomore jinx, he possibly could play in the pros. His basketball IQ is very high, he is somewhat unpredictible has a strong feeling for the game. He just might be a poor man's Larry Bird.....

This is merely conjecture at this point, purely idle speculation, and nothing more.....

+1

White is playing better as a Freshmen than anyone else (current roster) has when they were FR. If he makes the jump that Marble has into next year, he's going to be very exciting to watch... who'd thought Bowen would be a NBA player when he was an underclassmen? I dare say not many... :) I think he has more natural skills then what Matt had as a FR.

Again, I don't think Devyn is necessarily going to go pro. But if we were picking someone from last year's roster, it was going to be Marble.