When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

Yeah, the left spends more than the right...and raises taxes to pay for it. The right cuts taxes and does nothing to pay for it.

Democrats would rather give a benefit to 99 people who aren't entitled to it to avoid denying it to the one person who is, whereas the Republicans would rather deny 99 people who are entitled to a benefit to avoid giving it to the one person who isn't.

No matter which side is in power, someone is getting screwed. I've voted Republican, I've voted Democrat, often on the same ballot. Consider your vote carefully this time around. If Trump wins, his real desire is that you never get to vote again...listen to his words...dictator on day one, political and personal retribution every day after that. Remember, it was the right that gave us Citizens United, really clearing the way for corporate interests to control and manipulate the political landscape. It's only going to get worse if Trump wins.
Oh man please tell me you didn't fall for the dictator on day one hoax.

So now that Biden dropped out, who's going to win in the head to head on the two remaining candidates? Trump or Kennedy? How pissed are the democrats going ro be that they don't have someone to vote for? It's not like they can just throw someone else out there this late in the process. That would be a serious threat to our democracy.

So now that Biden dropped out, who's going to win in the head to head on the two remaining candidates? Trump or Kennedy? How pissed are the democrats going ro be that they don't have someone to vote for? It's not like they can just throw someone else out there this late in the process. That would be a serious threat to our democracy.
So who’s the threat to democracy?

So who’s the threat to democracy?
Well I see two possibilities. One is Biden isn't fit to run the country himself so that means other people are running it and they've been hiding the fact that Biden is incoherent. The other is Biden is still fit to run the country and he was forced out because he isnt polling well. The funny thing is I assume both of those possibilities are actually the same people. Either way, those people are the threat to democracy.

My guess is that Harris will be the nominee for the democrats. The main reason is because they can use the funds that they have raised for her campaign. I would also guess that as far as policies and governing that everything will be pretty much the exact same as if Biden was the nominee. Biden is not really the president right now and Harris will be the same puppet that Biden has been for the last three and a half years. I can’t think of another person that will make you dumber just for listening to them than Kamala Harris. Sorry I know that sounds mean but I can’t remember ever having heard someone say so little with so many words.

Oh man please tell me you didn't fall for the dictator on day one hoax.
His words, not mine. And those who aren't goose-stepping in line behind him have already seen his dictatorial tendencies.

I wouldn't be so worried if we had a properly functioning Congress or Supreme Court to provide the checks and balances, but the current Court is a lost cause and Congress is too busy not governing to be useful.

It's hard to blame those who voted for him the first time, falling for his "drain the swamp" rhetoric, but anyone voting for him the second time knows exactly what they're getting.

Well I see two possibilities. One is Biden isn't fit to run the country himself so that means other people are running it and they've been hiding the fact that Biden is incoherent. The other is Biden is still fit to run the country and he was forced out because he isnt polling well. The funny thing is I assume both of those possibilities are actually the same people. Either way, those people are the threat to democracy.
I'm sure you complained just as loudly when Reagan wasn't really running the country.

His words, not mine. And those who aren't goose-stepping in line behind him have already seen his dictatorial tendencies.

I wouldn't be so worried if we had a properly functioning Congress or Supreme Court to provide the checks and balances, but the current Court is a lost cause and Congress is too busy not governing to be useful.

It's hard to blame those who voted for him the first time, falling for his "drain the swamp" rhetoric, but anyone voting for him the second time knows exactly what they're getting.
Did you read his words from a CNN article or watch his actual interview where he said it?

Which thing did we get from him the first time are you objecting to? No wars? No inflation? Affordable energy? Thriving economy?

I'm sure you complained just as loudly when Reagan wasn't really running the country.
I'm not old enough to know about Reagan but I've been complaining about presidents not really running the country for as long as I can remember. I'd always said voting is a waste of time because all politicians are the same. Trump is the first time I ever voted.

I assume he's going to say the "insurrection".
I imagine you do that a lot. Eliminates time spent in open-minded consideration of issues and facts.

Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything...you're clearly past that point and I have productive things to do with my time. Trump wants what Kim and Putin have and people like you are trying to give it to him. If he wins, you will think everything is great no matter how it goes.

Maybe study a little history though. For all of the complaining from the right about spending on Ukraine to prevent Russia from becoming an actual superpower again, you've all forgotten (or haven't bothered to learn) that Reagan 'defeated' Russia by outspending them into poverty.

I imagine you do that a lot. Eliminates time spent in open-minded consideration of issues and facts.

Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything...you're clearly past that point and I have productive things to do with my time. Trump wants what Kim and Putin have and people like you are trying to give it to him. If he wins, you will think everything is great no matter how it goes.

Maybe study a little history though. For all of the complaining from the right about spending on Ukraine to prevent Russia from becoming an actual superpower again, you've all forgotten (or haven't bothered to learn) that Reagan 'defeated' Russia by outspending them into poverty.
Trump left Washington without a fight. He’s not trying to be Kim or Putin and even if he was he wouldn’t be able to accomplish it. We are currently outspending Russia and out giving our military resources away. The amount of money and military equipment we have given away plus the equipment we left in Afghanistan has left us in a vulnerable position. It’s also putting us in a vulnerable position economically. We can’t continue spending and think we are never going to have any consequences for our actions. If Trump is elected how long afterwards will that war end? He says it will end almost immediately. I would not bet against his brags on that. Don’t get me wrong. I understand why many believe that he’s unfit to be the President of the USA but if he installs the same policies that he did his first term our country will be in a much better place. All the current administration had to do to insure another term was to not touch anything.

Yeah, the left spends more than the right...and raises taxes to pay for it. The right cuts taxes and does nothing to pay for it.

Democrats would rather give a benefit to 99 people who aren't entitled to it to avoid denying it to the one person who is, whereas the Republicans would rather deny 99 people who are entitled to a benefit to avoid giving it to the one person who isn't.

No matter which side is in power, someone is getting screwed. I've voted Republican, I've voted Democrat, often on the same ballot. Consider your vote carefully this time around. If Trump wins, his real desire is that you never get to vote again...listen to his words...dictator on day one, political and personal retribution every day after that. Remember, it was the right that gave us Citizens United, really clearing the way for corporate interests to control and manipulate the political landscape. It's only going to get worse if Trump wins.

I do agree with your first two paragraphs, no doubt. I don't buy into what is stated as Trump is going to be a dictator. Will never happen. It's just a scare tactic pushed by the left and the media. I don't even know how people can believe it, which in actuality is the most disturbing part. The number of people that can be brainwashed. It is really disturbing.

Trump left Washington without a fight. He’s not trying to be Kim or Putin and even if he was he wouldn’t be able to accomplish it. We are currently outspending Russia and out giving our military resources away. The amount of money and military equipment we have given away plus the equipment we left in Afghanistan has left us in a vulnerable position. It’s also putting us in a vulnerable position economically. We can’t continue spending and think we are never going to have any consequences for our actions. If Trump is elected how long afterwards will that war end? He says it will end almost immediately. I would not bet against his brags on that. Don’t get me wrong. I understand why many believe that he’s unfit to be the President of the USA but if he installs the same policies that he did his first term our country will be in a much better place. All the current administration had to do to insure another term was to not touch anything.

Well stated.

I do agree with your first two paragraphs, no doubt. I don't buy into what is stated as Trump is going to be a dictator. Will never happen. It's just a scare tactic pushed by the left and the media. I don't even know how people can believe it, which in actuality is the most disturbing part. The number of people that can be brainwashed. It is really disturbing.
It's remarkable that people believe it considering he was already president for 4 years and didn't do a single thing a dictator would.

I am not nor ever will be a fan of Trump or his way of leadership. But at the same time, the mainstream press has pushed this narrative or similar ones for 8 years now. Most people who aren't staunch Democrats see this and it's kind of given Trump a persecuted vibe for a lot of Americans. I think he brings on a lot of this himself, but the mainstream press should stay above it even if he won't and they just won't.

Latest posts