When the NCAA tourney came, the Richmond Spider ended up the Hawkeyes *itch...official IA Richmond Game thread NCAA R1

Let's hope Iowa can find the second half magic like Michigan did. They also played like dogs*** in their first half, but they were a different team in the second half.

Iowa will likely win this game, but now we have to listen to all the reversion back to "IOWASUCKSFRANSUCKS" from the HN posters.

Just like I said was gonna happen (and got chastised for).

They came in with an attitude that we are the Big Ten Champs therefore this low seed should just bow down to us and forfeit the game to us.

Man, it would be a huge kick to the nuts if, after the last six weeks, Iowa sputters out with a wimper against f'ing Richmond in the first round. If Kansas beats them, no shame there. If Providence plays well and beats them, that would suck, but ok. Just please, not like this, against Richmond.

All of the experts are eating crow right now

Most of them picked the Hawks to make the Final Four

Dick Vitale picked them to win the National Championship

WE all had them going to the Final Four

Talk about bracket busting

Iowa will likely win this game, but now we have to listen to all the reversion back to "IOWASUCKSFRANSUCKS" from the HN posters.

Just like I said was gonna happen (and got chastised for).
I think they still win to, but the season is a success no matter what....many did not think they would even be here....let alone win the Big Ten Tournament.

That said, it would not help the Fran narrative of being able to have a long run in the NCAAs.

Man, it would be a huge kick to the nuts if, after the last six weeks, Iowa sputters out with a wimper against f'ing Richmond in the first round. Please don't go out like this.
Fran and Barta r probably signed a twenty year four million dollar a year extension last night and will announce later on.

Mediacom just decided to replace something in our block and I just lost my internet for I don’t know how long. Watching the game on my tablet now.

All of the experts are eating crow right now

Most of them picked the Hawks to make the Final Four

Dick Vitale picked them to win the National Championship

WE all had them going to the Final Four

Talk about bracket busting
I have us losing to Kansas in the S16. My bracket is still undefeated at this early stage.

Latest posts