When the NCAA tourney came, the Richmond Spider ended up the Hawkeyes *itch...official IA Richmond Game thread NCAA R1

HaydenHawk56

GreatExhaustedHoiho-max-1mb.gif

The Hawkeyes ARE READY! Kick their spider asses!!

The march to the Final Four starts here.

Go Hawks!

I like the football game threads where we play chicken to start it at the last possible second.

The round of 32 game thread gonna be up by the 3rd quarter.

I see a common opponent. Iowa and Richmond both played Utah State. Iowa won by 19, Richmond lost by 11. Both way back when of course.

And speaking of common opponents, Utah State just lost to Oregon by 11 points in the NIT.

Lets gooooo

I'll be at Joes Place downtown for the game if anyone is around :)
I used to have coffee there pretty regularly back in late 70's-early 80's since I spent most of my days at Phillips Hall. I dont recall they ever really cleaned the coffee maker- it was some "strong" (and I use that term loosely) shit.

The Big teams so far have been unimpressive, Indiana was given their game and I dont remember them hitting a 3, Rutger’s couldn’t defend a simple pick and roll ND used all game. The Big teams have glaring weaknesses this year, no dominate teams. So far the refs have allowed a lot of physical play in this tourney. Mich in a dogfight.

Latest posts