What record gets Fran fired this year?

I don't hate Kirk, have never met him...

I think he is an underachieving, inflexible coach and vastly over paid for what he accomplishes.
How could you hate the man? Nice guy. Donates plenty of money to the children's hospital. If I needed a baby sitter or a chaperone for my kids, he's a great choice.

I asked you for the numbers. You've provided them all til this point. All of the ones that back up your theories, any way. The only reason you don't provide these numbers is because they don't back up your theory. Like the Bowl wins and the BIG titles. Conveniently left those out. Not surprising considering all of your other lies in this thread.
That or I work for a living and don’t just get mad at other people’s money.

He won't get fired, because they won't risk losing Weiskamp, the Fran boys, and probably Cook. I can't think of any record that would force a change. Sadly.

Hawk5656Well-Known Member
You can't compare Fran to Kirk and I don't even like Kirk. Fran can only dream to have the success Kirk has had here.
What does FIFY mean?

Lol, “Fixed It For You”. Lol’ I am laughing because he changed what you said and you didn’t even catch it.

What does FIFY mean?

Weird, you understood what FIFY meant when @1hawkeye1

Bohannon rarely drives to the hoop because he isn't quick enough to get by his defender.

Bohannon rarely drives to the hoop because He's a 3pt sniper.

FIFY

Totally agree, that's his strength and even though he's not shooting that great from 3 I expect him to shoot better by the time he's an upperclassmen. He'd be much better if we had a traditional PG who could drive and kick to him

Hawk5656Well-Known Member
You can't compare Fran to Kirk and I don't even like Kirk. Fran can only dream to have the success Kirk has had here.

Lol, “Fixed It For You”. Lol’ I am laughing because he changed what you said and you didn’t even catch it.

He knows what it means. He is just trying to pretend that he isn't a professional Clown troll. Problem is he doesn't really know what he says on here as he is trying to pretend to be Hawk fan who doesn't troll the internet all the time.

I didn't know what FIFY meant until BigD just explained it to me. Sorry I don't understand your tough guy message board lingo haha!

How did you understand it when @1hawkeye1 changed your post? Heck you even agreed with his changes. DERP, you are losing your touch Cy5656

How did you understand it when @1hawkeye1 changed your post? Heck you even agreed with his changes. DERP, you are losing your touch Cy5656

You are all over the place like usual and have me confused with what you are trying to prove I will give you that. I did not know what FIFY meant before today and I'm not even going to ask you what DERP means haha.

You are all over the place like usual and have me confused with what you are trying to prove I will give you that. I did not know what FIFY meant before today and I'm not even going to ask you what DERP means haha.

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/niang-turnover-machine.74050/page-4#post-1561564

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/jabo-is-a-balla.77134/page-3#post-1562796

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/bohannon-and-jok-lost-that-one.77449/page-6#post-1574675

Random question. Does Twins use periods at the end of posts now? Just curious.

Tough to tell, maybe he is mixing it up now? I mean he is really good at keeping us guessing, I mean none of us can figure out who the heck he is.

That's actually not true....they look pretty similar....

1st 10 years - 70 total wins
2nd 9 years - 72 total wins

1st 10 years - 43 B1G wins with 1 undefeated B1G regular season
2nd 9 years - 43 B1G wins with 1 undefeated B1G regular season

1st 10 years - 3 10 win seasons
2nd 9 years - 2 10 win seasons

1st 10 years - 4 bowl wins, 1 BCS-level bowl appearance
2nd 9 years - 2 bowl wins, 2 BSC-level bowl appearance with 1 win

1st 10 years - 3 seasons of 6+ conference wins with 2 conference titles
2nd 9 years - 3 seasons of 6+ conference wins with 1 division title

I don't have the stats for draft picks, all B1G selections, all americans, etc....but I'm pretty certain that those are comparable too.

I know it's sometimes easy for "nostalgia" to set in, but in reality, KFs 2nd decade has looked remarkably close to his first decade.....

One problem with this.
We are on the descending side of the bell curve.
1st 10 years. Goes from crap to inconsistent improvement
2nd 10 years. Goes from program others want to emulate to program that seeks to emulate it's former subordinates.

I doubt he gets fired this year. I could see him leaving more on his own than getting fired. What would help Fran is if Wisconsin tanks this year also. It would show it's hard to not have down years. I really do think he needs to let Brady go, and try very hard to bring in an above average guard, either JC or transfer. If next year doesn't have a rebound then yes I believe he is let go. If this year tanks I would be very afraid that Cook transfers.

I doubt he gets fired this year. I could see him leaving more on his own than getting fired. What would help Fran is if Wisconsin tanks this year also. It would show it's hard to not have down years. I really do think he needs to let Brady go, and try very hard to bring in an above average guard, either JC or transfer. If next year doesn't have a rebound then yes I believe he is let go. If this year tanks I would be very afraid that Cook transfers.

There is literally 742 pages worth of "wrong" in that sentence.

Latest posts