What are Fair Expectations for Adam Woodbury?

Good God, Herby's rant about Bill Walton on TOS was hard to read. I do not miss his rambling. Thank you Jon.

because i wonder how old you were when reiner played. no one ive met that has seen them both play think woodys more athletic.

Well I would define both of them as being unathletic.

Reiner was definitely more powerful I just think Woodbury is more mobile.

Maybe JR was more athletic than I remeber but your basicaly splitting hairs between two guys around 7ft who can both barely dunk.

BUMP.

I thought now would be a good time to bring this thread back up. I know the season isn't quite finished yet (thank goodness the university went against some poster's opinions here that we didn't deserve to play another game this year, btw), but I don't expect these numbers to fluctuate much. Regular season averages for Woodbury:

MPG- 15.9
PPG- 4.9
RBG- 4.7
BPG- .7 (closer to 1.0 PG than Duff would've guessed?)

I was pretty damn close as were most other posters.

BUMP.

I thought now would be a good time to bring this thread back up. I know the season isn't quite finished yet (thank goodness the university went against some poster's opinions here that we didn't deserve to play another game this year, btw), but I don't expect these numbers to fluctuate much. Regular season averages for Woodbury:

MPG- 15.9
PPG- 4.9
RBG- 4.7
BPG- .7 (closer to 1.0 PG than Duff would've guessed?)

I was pretty damn close as were most other posters.

Actually yes. He had a very good year, he's going to be a significant force next year. I'd expect him to make a big leap. I could actually see 10 and 10 being a ceiling for him next year.

Lots of DuffFail in this thread. Facts:

Woodbury averaged more blocks in his freshman year of college than he did his senior year of high school.

Woodbury averaged more blocks/minute his freshman year than Cody Zeller did in his.

Woodbury averaged more than fifteen minutes this year.

Probably should start a thread about how wrong you are, and update it every time you are wrong. Who knows...by the end of the thread you might start actually being right about some stuff.

Woodbury averaged more blocks in his freshman year of college than he did his senior year of high school.

Woodbury averaged more blocks/minute his freshman year than Cody Zeller did in his.

Probably should start a thread about how wrong you are, and update it every time you are wrong. Who knows...by the end of the thread you might start actually being right about some stuff.

Sort of surprising DuffMan could be so wrong on this stuff; Isn't he a big time basketball official? You'd think he'd know something about the game and the people who play it.

Sort of surprising DuffMan could be so wrong on this stuff; Isn't he a big time basketball official? You'd think he'd know something about the game and the people who play it.

God damn it, he reffed a substate game! Who the **** are you to call this man out?!

Haha! Funny stuff, wundergrape. Well done, well done.

Latest posts