Wegher, Robinson and Hampton??

Wow, sweet discussions you let run rampant on here Jon. Sure makes the Hawkeye fanbase appear sophisticated

Jon, I dont post alot just read alot but please get this garbage off of HN just like the UI got rid of the 3 trash cans your talking about they are gone get over it who cares what happens with them.... I have seen some comments that should get the banhammer for SURE!!!

Go Hawks

You're a very confused, ignorant person.

Statistics supporting a high number of African Americans in prison are just that...statistics.

you assuming someone will spend time in the pen because they are black is racism.

Statistics summarize what is occuring in society. And the statistics show that young black males with drug issues have a very good chance of ending up in jail.

Do you care to dispute the statistics or would you rather just be lazy and play the race card?

Statistics summarize what is occuring in society. And the statistics show that young black males with drug issues have a very good chance of ending up in jail.

Do you care to dispute the statistics or would you rather just be lazy and play the race card?

This garbage you keep posting is getting old...think it might be a good time for you to take a timeout.

You really don't understand. Just because the statistics state that more black males are incarcerated doesn't mean it isn't racist to suggest a male will be incarcerated because he's black.

and with that I'm done.

u r easily the most ignorant poster ive ever seen. first of all u post nonsense n dont back it up with any evidence about jewel. than u fail to realize that most hawk fans remember the commitment jewel gave to our program (2 blown knees) and then u insinuate that blacks in jail is a racial problem n not a social one plagueing our country. pure ignorance...digusting

Wow, you're quite a piece of work. Wanna get down to the root causes of why this is happening in inner cities? Oh wait, you're a racist piece of trash so you wouldn't be interested in that.

You really don't understand. Just because the statistics state that more black males are incarcerated doesn't mean it isn't racist to suggest a male will be incarcerated because he's black.

and with that I'm done.

You forget that I included Wegher in the group that was trouble. So you're race card playing doesn't really apply here.

u r easily the most ignorant poster ive ever seen. first of all u post nonsense n dont back it up with any evidence about jewel. than u fail to realize that most hawk fans remember the commitment jewel gave to our program (2 blown knees) and then u insinuate that blacks in jail is a racial problem n not a social one plagueing our country. pure ignorance...digusting

My evidence is directly from members of the team. Jewell loves his weed and has been busted doing it. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why Jewell is no longer a member of the team? Hint: It has nothing to do with football.

As for wording or causes of more African Americans being in jail, I'll leave that to the academics. I just know that Robinson, Wegher and Hampton were granted a great opportunity to better their lives and are in the process of blowing it. Lets hope they don't end up on the wrong side of the statistics I quoted...they appear well on their way.

My evidence is directly from members of the team. Jewell loves his weed and has been busted doing it. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why Jewell is no longer a member of the team? Hint: It has nothing to do with football.

As for wording or causes of more African Americans being in jail, I'll leave that to the academics. I just know that Robinson, Wegher and Hampton were granted a great opportunity to better their lives and are in the process of blowing it. Lets hope they don't end up on the wrong side of the statistics I quoted...they appear well on their way.

Our point is that this does not mean they are going to end up in jail in years down the road. Because someone chooses to leave a football team to support a newborn or has a change in a life situation, does not mean the % of them ending up in jail in the future is high.

Our point is that this does not mean they are going to end up in jail in years down the road. Because someone chooses to leave a football team to support a newborn or has a change in a life situation, does not mean the % of them ending up in jail in the future is high.

Did you not hear they're black and smoke reefer.

Latest posts