We might not be back

okeefe4prez

I'm hearing rumblings from multiple sources that are saying one of our big time recruits for next season is considering going on a Mormon mission. One of his family members essentially has said "we'd rather see him offering up The Book of Mormon to heavily armed men in rural Alabama while wearing a short sleeved shirt and tie than have him playing at Iowa." I hope it ain't true and I ain't gonna name names bince I don't want to unnecessarily start rumors if they ain't true.

I'm hearing rumblings from multiple sources that are saying one of our big time recruits for next season is considering going on a Mormon mission. One of his family members essentially has said "we'd rather see him offering up The Book of Mormon to heavily armed men in rural Alabama while wearing a short sleeved shirt and tie than have him playing at Iowa." I hope it ain't true and I ain't gonna name names bince I don't want to unnecessarily start rumors if they ain't true.

Get a life, idiot!

The post may be silly, but the end result is a possibility. Hard to believe all 5 recruits will be enthusiastic about coming to a program with 10 or less wins when everybody expected progress.

I dont know what everyone is talking about. I love when OK4P posts.

it's like reading the ramblings of someone who got really stoned and then just started journaling.

The post may be silly, but the end result is a possibility. Hard to believe all 5 recruits will be enthusiastic about coming to a program with 10 or less wins when everybody expected progress.

Well, all are signed sealed and delivered at this point.

this-thread-is-now-diamonds-this-thread-is-now-diamonds.jpg

I dont know what everyone is talking about. I love when OK4P posts.

it's like reading the ramblings of someone who got really stoned and then just started journaling.

Methinks OK4P either was out celebrating his end-of-the-year bonus check or is still hung over from the firm's holiday party, or both, when he posted. Irregardless, sort of a jarring post bince we are definitely mad again.

Latest posts