We might not be back

Well, all are signed sealed and delivered at this point.

I think we all know programs will let kids out of the commitment if they don't want to come. The first 25% of this season has not shown progress. The heat started on Lick after two years and he had a good recruiting year coming as well, and half left. This team is not exactly run and gun, like people were sold.

I think we all know programs will let kids out of the commitment if they don't want to come. The first 25% of this season has not shown progress. The heat started on Lick after two years and he had a good recruiting year coming as well, and half left. This team is not exactly run and gun, like people were sold.

Iowa still has a lot of holes in their roster; I think it would be odd to see the five guys coming in will be that heavily influenced by one year when they have had many to watch Iowa basketball fail miserably.
Yes, Iowa hasn't progressed the way a lot of the fans have thought they should, but with Cartwright/Basabe not playing anywhere near the level that they did last season.
The current situation of Iowa basketball has been a culmination of things, largely lack of quality recruiting. The last class that was going to be brought in before Fran was hired was not exactly a top 5 class. Brust leaving stings, but Larson was an addition by subtraction.
The team isn't run and gun for many reasons, the lack of overall talent is the first thing that the roster lacks. There are some players that will be really great role players, but Iowa needs one or two guys that can be legit all-conference players. Looking at the five that Iowa has coming in, we might be surprised at who eventually becomes the best players in that class and that is a good thing; not a knock on any of them.

Well, all are signed sealed and delivered at this point.

And here's the jinx. Plz bookmark this thread and bump it when you are proven wrong. I'll bet you half a 30 pack of Keystones we have at least one defection amongst those who are "signed, sealed and delivered."

And here's the jinx. Plz bookmark this thread and bump it when you are proven wrong. I'll bet you half a 30 pack of Keystones we have at least one defection amongst those who are "signed, sealed and delivered."

a half a cube of stones? ok4p means business here.

this is a much more serious wager than say... 2/3rds a pack of PallMalls or a fresh pack of A-shirts

Best be careful with some of the personal comments as insulting one person on the forum should not be tolerated any more than insulting the forum members as a whole. What says you Jon?

You're just mad because I hit on your mom at the last tailgate.

And also because I was drinking good beer instead of that Union Beer you drink.

Half left because Todd was fired.
I don't expect Fran to be fired this spring.

Latest posts