"We cant even get that right"

I could read it as saying cj ignored the call and went with his own, but still not sure why it had to be brought up

KF just chose a weird play to spend his time talking about for the next week. He called a run by a player, that player scores, and apparently the coach has issues with that. Riiight.

That's fair...but instead of that you make a thread about a statement that means nothing.

Its old.

Its nothing if you like what Iowa football has become. The whiny statement sums up what kirks all about. Hes the one that pointed it out on live tv. Im not reaching Im restating what he said. He knew what he was doing by making the comment.

Its nothing if you like what Iowa football has become. The whiny statement sums up what kirks all about. Hes the one that pointed it out on live tv. Im not reaching Im restating what he said. He knew what he was doing by making the comment.

There's some things I don't like, some things I do.

P.s. YOUR constant whining is no better.

Your wife/hubby/partner must love coming home to your whiny arse.

Just go one day without being a *****.

That's fair...but instead of that you make a thread about a statement that means nothing.

Its old.
Personally I think that one quick statement is the clearest window into the coaching soul of Kirk ferentz. It means a great deal. Here he is on national TV, his team just became bowl eligible after his worst season this century, his team just dominated the 2nd half after struggling greatly in the first half, and all he can talk about is being upset that his backup QB scored a TD in garbage time on a solid play instead of falling down?

I am sure beathard will get a stern talking to for having the gall to actually play football when winning by more than 10 points. That is not allowed.

"We cant even get that right." Ooooookey doke bud! What does that say about you and yer team after the 10th game into the season? Still workin' some kinks out? #bepatient

This. You can bet he's not happy with C.J. You could tell that's what he was saying to Purdue's HC during the handshake.

"Hey man, I apologize for Cj for scoring there, our bad. I will see to it that it will never happen again. I also apologize for whoever shaped the brim of yer cap, you look ridiculous."

Thats how you close a game out. The first half was shaky but you finished strong. Your backup QB got some love and plays like that make it a little easier to be the backup. Then your coach sarcasms all over it on live tv.

Who is finding negatives after a win me or kirk?

If I was the head coach and called a sneak at that time of the game and the QB changed the play, I'd be a bit ****** at him as well. That said who really cares?

If I was the head coach and called a sneak at that time of the game and the QB changed the play, I'd be a bit ****** at him as well. That said who really cares?

MERP! Sorry, I like yer SN and I also like saying.. MERP!!

Kirk .....because he made a point to bring it up in a 20 sec interview on live tv.

KF would win every game 3-0 if all those pesky teams didn't score points. No one cares about running up the score. That's how a team builds confidence and how they move up in the polls.

Latest posts