"We cant even get that right"

Much ado about nothing, boys. KF was commenting about having to call a TO when Ruddock was trying to run the quick sneak on 3 & 1 at the Purdue 5 a few minutes earlier, not the CJB TD run.

Much ado about nothing, boys. KF was commenting about having to call a TO when Ruddock was trying to run the quick sneak on 3 & 1 at the Purdue 5 a few minutes earlier, not the CJB TD run.

So if that is the case then why did he make a point to talk down about the coaches and the players in a 20 sec interview? Why was that needed if that was what he was talking about?

Nope has to be about Beathard run. Whiny pants said so.

So if that is the case then why did he make a point to talk down about the coaches and the players in a 20 sec interview? Why was that needed if that was what he was talking about?

He said 'we'.

And he has a long established history of being self-deprecating after a win.

You're just annoyed Iowa won and that makes your hate boner look awkward.

Wow, sure is a lot of whining about some potential whining that may not even actually be whining...

I think it was a rather odd comment, regardless of which play he was referring to.

So there is no excuse for this comment. I point it out and now Im the bad guy just because you want to think kirk is perfect?

So as long as I look past this poor choice of kirks can I be a good fan like you?

Another mistake on my part...you are on my ignore list but I stumbled onto this post. You are becoming so tiresome with your repetition. First, you find every excuse to bash KF...then you have the gall to accuse those who disagree with you of being blind followers of our head coach. You are indeed the Fox News of the Hawkeyenation message board! Congrats!

Latest posts