Offensive coordinator talks offense

Compare two OC. See Brian and Tim. Also see Tim’s interview today

Night and day… I can’t stand to watch Brian’s interviews. Makes it hard to even play along on the Fire Tim Lester thread anymore

It's refreshing to listen to Lester talk for minutes about Cade's footwork, or talk about what Kaleb Brown needs to do better on his pass routes, or what Kaleb Johnson is doing right in his preparation, and how the players are still learning.

It's also cool to Lester talk about whatever the plan or scheme is now, it needs to be constantly changed as everybody adapts.

It's so obvious Lester has been a QB, and has been a QB coach before, and an OC before, and even a head coach before.

I thought it was interesting how Lester talked about communicating with his QB's through the helmet radios. He also made it sound like Lester was calling audibles for the QB at the line but I thought the radios were only supposed to be turned on while the QB was is in the huddle. Maybe somebody else can explain what Lester was talking about.

I thought it was interesting how Lester talked about communicating with his QB's through the helmet radios. He also made it sound like Lester was calling audibles for the QB at the line but I thought the radios were only supposed to be turned on while the QB was is in the huddle. Maybe somebody else can explain what Lester was talking about.
Too lazy to look it up, but believe when play clock hits 15 seconds the communications go off.

Latest posts