WATN: Eno Benjamin

I doubt very much that KF is going to fire his coaches based on a recruit they didn't get letter. KF isn't a dumb man, he can read between the lines. Plus Eno even said he and KF talked after his Missouri visit so KF had to figure some stuff out by conflicting coaches vs recruits accounts.

There just had to be something there that KF didn't like how it was handled from Eno's side. He deals with hundreds of kids/families a year in recruiting, it isn't like KF doesn't understand a kid being a kid, and a kid he decides to stop recruiting.

Either way it is over, can we take this out back and just shot it and bury it?
Well then, why do you think Chris White (RB Coach) was fired? Two 1,000 yd rushers not acceptable?

Look your just wrong... I'm not taking just the word of the kid but of what had been REPORTED as to what happened from the coaches side of things as well. You seem to have it backwards as to what happened. Eno did want to be a Hawk. KF is who yanked his offer after all the drama which if his assistant coaches hadn't lied/mislead Eno and KF as to what they told Eno he could do and was doing there may not have been any drama. If the assistant coaches that are recruiting you are telling you it's ok to go on visits are you going to second guess them?? He was a 17 yr old kid wanting to go on visits like every other 4 star RB that had a 20 plus offers does. Iowa's let kids do that in the past and it be no big deal when they've asked KF prior to doing it. But for whatever reason KF decided to not let him keep his offer even after the dust settled.
Reported? You saw a report where KF said we screwed up and this kid is right? Regardless, my initial reaction was.....i dont think anyone needs to bag on the kid, im just not going to root for him or wish him well. Good riddance!

Well then, why do you think Chris White (RB Coach) was fired? Two 1,000 yd rushers not acceptable?

I'm not sure where you are going with this TK? I said KF fired two coaches because of it, and I'm sure KF knew what was going on long before any letter. KF talked to Eno himself after the Missouri visit, I'm sure he understood that Eno felt he communicated with the coaches, but they didn't communicate with KF. Then it happens again, I'm sure KF got the coaches side of what happened, and still fired their asses over it.

No one has a clue, really, what happened. We have some texts taken out of context and the player's side of the story. We do know that two coaches from the GD era are gone, and I'm cool with that....never like to see anyone have their livelihood taken away, but it happens, and they'll adjust and move on. I'm happy with their replacements and I'm happy with Eno's replacement as well.

I doubt very much that KF is going to fire his coaches based on a recruit they didn't get letter. KF isn't a dumb man, he can read between the lines. Plus Eno even said he and KF talked after his Missouri visit so KF had to figure some stuff out by conflicting coaches vs recruits accounts.

There just had to be something there that KF didn't like how it was handled from Eno's side. He deals with hundreds of kids/families a year in recruiting, it isn't like KF doesn't understand a kid being a kid, and a kid he decides to stop recruiting.

Either way it is over, can we take this out back and just shot it and bury it?
Kirk isn't a dumb man. But you have to admit he has some pretty significant blind spots.

Nah, I know that. That was just a general bring back TK because I enjoyed watching everyone fight with him.
I liked TK for the most part until he got crazy during COVID. I don’t care what side someone is on, it was too much. He was basically machine gunning spam because he was mad at Rob

And at the end @RobHowe offered to meet up with him somewhere to talk face to face (TK was getting personal with the shots he was taking at Rob) and he wouldn’t do it. If you’re gonna push someone to that level but still hide behind the keyboard, you can’t just let him keep doing it.

It’s like that guy who started the anti-meat thread and posted hundreds of pictures of cruelty to animals, super graphic shit and wouldn’t quit. I deleted the thread permanently when I became mod and I think he got banned before that. Or @proudhawkfan21, @Joshbrown, etc.

I liked TK for the most part until he got crazy during COVID.

The biggest irony is that with the benefit of hindsight TK was actually right. But whatever, the best way to prove someone wrong is to take away their soapbox. I liked the power move by Rod.

The biggest irony is that with the benefit of hindsight TK was actually right. But whatever, the best way to prove someone wrong is to take away their soapbox. I liked the power move by Rod.
Rob automatically Gets more cred than all of us because he’s not anonymous.

Latest posts