WATN: Eno Benjamin

ASU didn't exactly tear it up. 79 yards rushing, almost all from one guy. 5 other players got at least one carry. This against a team that was 3-9 in the Sun Belt last year.

ASU has an emu on the team. Who knew.

emu_face001.jpg

Hey, I have a fun story.

I love Iowa. It's so great. The very best. All the best players should come here. I'm fully committed. I won't visit other schools cause I want to go to Iowa. Now that you're all here I'ma just gonna go visit some other schools... but Iowa's still the best! What'chu mean I can't go to Iowa?

See, such a great story.

Hey, I have a fun story.

I love Iowa. It's so great. The very best. All the best players should come here. I'm fully committed. I won't visit other schools cause I want to go to Iowa. Now that you're all here I'ma just gonna go visit some other schools... but Iowa's still the best! What'chu mean I can't go to Iowa?

See, such a great story.
You're leaving out a lot of details.

3 yards on 4 carries and a long of 4 yards. Means he had 3 carries for -1 yards. Who knew a running back needed a decent offensive line. If only he got an offer from a school with a decent line

Honestly I don't feel any resentment towards Eno. A) From the details that leaked long after the Texodus, I blame Kennedy and White more for going behind Kirk's back and making what would have been a minor problem into a major one. Eno's letter stated that after they sat down with each other, Kirk said he would have been okay with Eno visiting ASU if he communicated it. But, Kennedy and White decided they needed to hide it from Kirk, and B) Eno is a young kid, young kids make mistakes and we shouldn't fault them for it, especially when its something as innocent as college football. It's not like he hurt anyone or broke the law.

Eno has always been a fan of Iowa, even after his decommitment, and has been nothing but gracious and courteous, so he doesn't deserve any disdain from Hawkeye fans. I wish him the best and hope he has a long, successful career (as long as he's not playing us).

Honestly I don't feel any resentment towards Eno. A) From the details that leaked long after the Texodus, I blame Kennedy and White more for going behind Kirk's back and making what would have been a minor problem into a major one. Eno's letter stated that after they sat down with each other, Kirk said he would have been okay with Eno visiting ASU if he communicated it. But, Kennedy and White decided they needed to hide it from Kirk, and B) Eno is a young kid, young kids make mistakes and we shouldn't fault them for it, especially when its something as innocent as college football. It's not like he hurt anyone or broke the law.

Eno has always been a fan of Iowa, even after his decommitment, and has been nothing but gracious and courteous, so he doesn't deserve any disdain from Hawkeye fans. I wish him the best and hope he has a long, successful career (as long as he's not playing us).

Glad he landed somewhere and glad it wasn't here because the guy was a drama queen from the word go. From everything I'm hearing, IKM has been a great addition, without the drama, so I think we made out okay on that deal.

Yes Iowa screwed up, but in the end it boiled down to a kid making a commitment to Iowa and then visiting another school. Why not wait to make the commitment if you wanted to visit other schools? Why not silently commit to Iowa instead of being all over twitter about it?

Bingo... Bashing the kid here seems out of bounds. The coaches knew better and even tried to cover their tracks when the web started to get untangled... There's probably more to the coaches side of things we don't know too but the kid is a kid... I'm not going to follow his career and hope for bad games.. At the end of the day it was KFs call on having him come or not. It wasn't that he flipped first...

Glad he landed somewhere and glad it wasn't here because the guy was a drama queen from the word go. From everything I'm hearing, IKM has been a great addition, without the drama, so I think we made out okay on that deal.
Actually, he seemed like the mature one in the situation. Definitely more mature than you, it appears.

Definitely a night and day difference from that one guy whose name completely escapes me :rolleyes: who felt the need, years later, to put "Iowa Sucks" on his Twitter/Instagram/whatever it was...

Latest posts