WATN: Eno Benjamin

What did Bobby Kennedy & Chris White do last night?
I'm actually curious as to what they're doing now in real life. Obviously getting fired from a school like Iowa for going rogue will black ball them from P5 coaching jobs; what does a career assistant coach do for a job after something like that, does anyone here know?

They we're both making over $300K and now they most likely can't get a job in football at all. They deserved it 100%, but man would that suck to lose a job like that and go back to being a working stiff like most of us.

Maybe they're driving Jane Meyer and the ol' Grease Bomb around in their Uber cars?

Actually, he seemed like the mature one in the situation. Definitely more mature than you, it appears.

You only heard his side of the story.

If you had never visited this site, and I narrated to you what all happens here, and how great I am, and how I never attack anyone, or put anyone down, and how everyone always teams up on mean and unfairly attacks me, then that is all would know of the situation. Heck I could provide snippets of posts and arrange things, show them to you as "proof" and I could make one heck of a case! My case would fall apart if you came here, saw all my interactions and see that I am not only blameless, that I am the instigator at times as well.

You only heard his side of the story.

If you had never visited this site, and I narrated to you what all happens here, and how great I am, and how I never attack anyone, or put anyone down, and how everyone always teams up on mean and unfairly attacks me, then that is all would know of the situation. Heck I could provide snippets of posts and arrange things, show them to you as "proof" and I could make one heck of a case! My case would fall apart if you came here, saw all my interactions and see that I am not only blameless, that I am the instigator at times as well.
You're right, Chris White (Iowa's RB coach) was fired for poor coaching.

Chris White ended up at UConn as Senior quality control/Director of football research. Looks like a quick fix for both him and a UConn program that is rebuilding. I have an idea it won't take him long to get himself back into position coaching at a fairly high level.

I'm actually curious as to what they're doing now in real life. Obviously getting fired from a school like Iowa for going rogue will black ball them from P5 coaching jobs; what does a career assistant coach do for a job after something like that, does anyone here know?

They we're both making over $300K and now they most likely can't get a job in football at all. They deserved it 100%, but man would that suck to lose a job like that and go back to being a working stiff like most of us.

Maybe they're driving Jane Meyer and the ol' Grease Bomb around in their Uber cars?

Maybe they're working at Sears? To quote Bull Durham: "Sears sucks, Crash. Boy, I worked there once. Sold Lady Kenmores. Nasty, whoa, nasty."

This reminds me. Around this time every year I dig up that thread about the big star hype recruit running back who went to Iowa Western then switched to Defensive Line before going to Iowa State and then Akron. I will go find that thread now......

If I was from Texas and I was going to spend at least the next four years in Iowa, I'd take a trip to ASU. I'd take one to USC and UCLA and FL and FSU and Miami, too. The opening in the circle is that if this is all Kennedy's and White's fault, why couldn't Eno and Kirk patch things up? I mean, if it was so obvious that both Eno and Kirk had been played, they should have been able to shake hands, right?

If I was from Texas and I was going to spend at least the next four years in Iowa, I'd take a trip to ASU. I'd take one to USC and UCLA and FL and FSU and Miami, too. The opening in the circle is that if this is all Kennedy's and White's fault, why couldn't Eno and Kirk patch things up? I mean, if it was so obvious that both Eno and Kirk had been played, they should have been able to shake hands, right?
Ironically, they seem to be on good terms at least the way Eno speaks of Iowa and Kirk. Maybe Kirk just wanted to wash his hands of all of it... or maybe they both thought that was the best thing to do.

Eno has been banged up and he won't see any time as long as Ballage is there. Don't let the numbers kid you, Ballage is first round talent. ASU's offensive line is garbage.

Damn, crazy world, guess who signed with the Seahawks for training camp?

Wow. Coe could be like Antonio Gates and the very few others in the NFL who didn't play football in college but got a shot in the NFL. :)

Good for him. But they no like guns in Seattle.

I recall the 2nd game of Albert Young's career at Iowa. 4 carries for 5 yards against that football juggernaut Iowa State. Probably a good thing we didn't write him off.
Or the 2nd game of Freddie Russel's career at Iowa. 5 carries for 9 yards as a SO, against that defensive titan Miami of Ohio.
Or.....we can revisit this when he's a JR or SR and see how he's doing?

I don't care. Not because I dislike him, or upset what happened. Just not interested in how a RB for Arizona State is doing.

Honestly, I prefer grad transfers who were 1000 yard rushers at a division 1 school out west than an immature high school senior from Texas. Bring it in butler!

Honestly, I prefer grad transfers who were 1000 yard rushers at a division 1 school out west than an immature high school senior from Texas. Bring it in butler!
Lol. You must not follow the Hawkeye football program very closely.

Eno Benjamin was the most mature person in that whole deal by a mile. It was Kennedy and White who acted like four year olds, and then sat back and let Eno take all the heat when it fell apart. After he realized they were throwing him under the bus for their own stupidity, he called them out on it like any man should have.

I don't give a rats ass about Eno Benjamin or what he does at ASU, but the coaches were the dirty ones.

Latest posts