Uthoff definitely showing true commitment

Ryan is 64 years old. Heck, in a couple of years even he won't be able to stay awake during one of your games.

Ryan is 64 years old. Heck, in a couple of years even he won't be able to stay awake during one of your games.

Bo is a young 64 and has always stated he'd coach until his late 70's.

Fall asleep? Yeah, it looks like he lacks energy on the sidelines now doesn't it?!?:D:D

You are a perfect example why nobody can stand Wisconsin fans. They think they're big time, just ask them. They also think college football began in the mid 90's and college basketball began in 2000.

This is very true. I was in a grocery store one night after a Volleyball practice...our school colors match Michigan's...an old pompus lady with a 'W' on her sweater says..."You are going to be sorry on Saturday!"

I had no idea what the heck she was talking about until my wife, who is a die-hard UM fan says Wisconsin plays Michigan Saturday...I still can't for the life of me understand why she said that to me other than color because the school name was right on my shirt and it didn't start with an 'M' and didn't end with an 'N' apparently reading comprehension is not a requirement to be a Badger fan. Colors just work...

That would be a nightmare, I would hate to be what you guys have been in hoops recently.

Good thing Wisconsin doesn't have to worry about it. Bo will be here for years and Bielema will be here for years.

People are catching up to us? What possible evidence points to that? Bo had his worst team last year and we still finished Top 4 and went to the Sweet 16. We return 4 of 5 starters and a stud recruit and a stud redshirt. I fully expect us to be even better this season.

1. You act like Wisconsin has great tradition prior to Bo Ryan...did you know that Stan VanGundy was a coach at Wisconsin...guess what until Dick Bennett arrived they weren't that good. Ryan has done a good job there, but compared to MSU over that same span, he has accomplished much less. Even compared to OSU he has accomplished less. BuckyBo doesn't fare well in the tourney, or go on deep runs...a final four here, that is not bad, but as often as they go, how often have the played on the 2nd weekend?

2. Explain to me why Jackson, a PG, didn't redshirt, but Marshall, a PG, did? Don't the better players normally not get redshirted, or was it just part of the master plan? Why not have a back-up that can actually take pressure off of the star? That would be really stupid...

3. Dekker needs to be considered for POY and be a primary ball-handler for Wiscunsin to not have something of a fall. The BIG is becoming a more atheletic league with Michigan really stepping up their recruiting as well as Indiana and Iowa. Wisconsin does not and never has matched up well unless they have had a player in the running for POY in the backcourt...they will not have that this season.

Like it or not, Wisconsin is a good program, far from a great program. However, history does repeat itself and their time of being a top 4 BIG program is coming closer to an end. If you think the top 3 from last season are going to do a free fall, you are wrong and Indiana may be better than all of them...highest Wiscunsin can finish would be fifth and right now I have Iowa pegged for that spot. We will see at the end of the season.

We all know you are here to just babble and tick people off, but provide some real knowledge of reality.

This is very true. I was in a grocery store one night after a Volleyball practice...our school colors match Michigan's...an old pompus lady with a 'W' on her sweater says..."You are going to be sorry on Saturday!"

I had no idea what the heck she was talking about until my wife, who is a die-hard UM fan says Wisconsin plays Michigan Saturday...I still can't for the life of me understand why she said that to me other than color because the school name was right on my shirt and it didn't start with an 'M' and didn't end with an 'N' apparently reading comprehension is not a requirement to be a Badger fan. Colors just work...

Oh no. Did that little old lady get the best of you? You need thicker skin.

This is very true. I was in a grocery store one night after a Volleyball practice...our school colors match Michigan's...an old pompus lady with a 'W' on her sweater says..."You are going to be sorry on Saturday!" I had no idea what the heck she was talking about until my wife, who is a die-hard UM fan says Wisconsin plays Michigan Saturday...I still can't for the life of me understand why she said that to me other than color because the school name was right on my shirt and it didn't start with an 'M' and didn't end with an 'N' apparently reading comprehension is not a requirement to be a Badger fan. Colors just work...
Oh no. Did that little old lady get the best of you? You need thicker skin.

I didn't say she was little...

You are a perfect example why nobody can stand Wisconsin fans. They think they're big time, just ask them. They also think college football began in the mid 90's and college basketball began in 2000.
This is very true. I was in a grocery store one night after a Volleyball practice...our school colors match Michigan's...an old pompus lady with a 'W' on her sweater says..."You are going to be sorry on Saturday!" I had no idea what the heck she was talking about until my wife, who is a die-hard UM fan says Wisconsin plays Michigan Saturday...I still can't for the life of me understand why she said that to me other than color because the school name was right on my shirt and it didn't start with an 'M' and didn't end with an 'N' apparently reading comprehension is not a requirement to be a Badger fan. Colors just work...

nominated for cool story brah of the year.

1. You act like Wisconsin has great tradition prior to Bo Ryan...did you know that Stan VanGundy was a coach at Wisconsin...guess what until Dick Bennett arrived they weren't that good. Ryan has done a good job there, but compared to MSU over that same span, he has accomplished much less. Even compared to OSU he has accomplished less. BuckyBo doesn't fare well in the tourney, or go on deep runs...a final four here, that is not bad, but as often as they go, how often have the played on the 2nd weekend?

2. Explain to me why Jackson, a PG, didn't redshirt, but Marshall, a PG, did? Don't the better players normally not get redshirted, or was it just part of the master plan? Why not have a back-up that can actually take pressure off of the star? That would be really stupid...

3. Dekker needs to be considered for POY and be a primary ball-handler for Wiscunsin to not have something of a fall. The BIG is becoming a more atheletic league with Michigan really stepping up their recruiting as well as Indiana and Iowa. Wisconsin does not and never has matched up well unless they have had a player in the running for POY in the backcourt...they will not have that this season.

Like it or not, Wisconsin is a good program, far from a great program. However, history does repeat itself and their time of being a top 4 BIG program is coming closer to an end. If you think the top 3 from last season are going to do a free fall, you are wrong and Indiana may be better than all of them...highest Wiscunsin can finish would be fifth and right now I have Iowa pegged for that spot. We will see at the end of the season.

We all know you are here to just babble and tick people off, but provide some real knowledge of reality.
Another fine post, Sportstalent.....

:)

Well stated gentlemen. Hats off to Iowa for assisting a player who had signed a LOI with them but granted him his release when he wanted to go be a badger. How did the coach from Wisconsin respond when they had the chance to return the favor? Total lack of class. Try to win at all cost........totally classless!

1. Bo Ryan has done a "very good job"? I'd say it has been historic. He has the highest winning % of any coach in BIG history. Flamed out in the tournament? He's been 10 out of 10 years and only lost the opening game 1 time. Only once. He's played the second weekend 50% of the time, that also far exceeds the standard. If he goes past the opening weekend again this year it will be 3 in a row. Again he ranks Top 10 in the country in NCAA tourney victories since he took over and only MSU, Duke and Kansas have more consecutive appearances. Those are blue blood programs

2. Ryan leaves it up to the players to decide if they redshirt or not. It is entirely in their hands. Marshall is strictly a PG and was slight of build coming in and the only player he was going to compete with was Jordan Taylor and All American. Traevon Jackson didn't need to put on muscle, he's built like a tank. Traevon can also play both guard positions and some 3 if needed. Jordan Taylor was an All American and he didn't play hardly at all as a freshman. That is how much guys improve under Bo.

3. Dekker can be an absolute dud and we will still be better than last year. Players develop in this system so we don't need to bring in stud recruits to compete. The improvement of Ryan Evans, Jared Berggren, Josh Gasser, Mike Bruisewitz, George Marshall and Ben Brust will be enough to finish Top 4 in the league again without getting anything from Dekker. That's just how Ryan runs his program. Players get better.

Like it our not Wisconsin is a Top 10 program since Bo Ryan has been here. The wins, the tourney appearances, the conference titles all back it up.

Do you remember me politely asking you to please go away.....

Why are you still hanging around making a fool of yourself.....

I will donate one dollar to your favorite charity if you go away and never come back.....

Your misery is palpable. I wish I could say I had some semblance of sympathy for you but I have absolutely none.....

Do yourself a favor and attempt to find someone who can stand being around you and try to communicate with that person. I realize that it is an extremely difficult chore, but give it a try.....

Here you go.....

stock-photo-4313957-close-up-one-dollar-bill.jpg

Sincerely, Jack....

Do you remember me politely asking you to please go away.....

Why are you still hanging around making a fool of yourself.....

I will donate one dollar to your favorite charity if you go away and never come back.....

Your misery is palpable. I wish I could say I had some semblance of sympathy for you but I have absolutely none.....

Do yourself a favor and attempt to find someone who can stand being around you and try to communicate with that person. I realize that it is an extremely difficult chore, but give it a try.....

Here you go.....

stock-photo-4313957-close-up-one-dollar-bill.jpg

Sincerely, Jack....

Facts and the truth hurt I know.

I can't believe you actually spent any amount of time replying with that.

I know you are hurting as you say.....

The pain is difficult to deny isn't it.....

Remember the wonderful games last season against the Hawks.....

I know you are hurting as you say.....

The pain is difficult to deny isn't it.....

Remember the wonderful games last season against the Hawks.....

Yes I remember being your Super Bowl last season and free pizza night at Carver.

You keep acting as if beating us during the regular season is some sort of accomplishment. You missed the NCAA's and were below .500 in the league. Wisconsin was playing on the 2nd weekend of the Big Boy's tournament.

Facts and the truth hurt I know.

I can't believe you actually spent any amount of time replying with that.

That’s totally wizard bro!

Here’s some facts for ya, Iowa has more final fours, ncaa tourney appearances, and tournament wins than Wisky.

Here’s some facts for ya, Iowa has more final fours, ncaa tourney appearances, and tournament wins than Wisky.
The pitiful chump doesn't get it. Who cares about the badgers. Nobody around here and nobody I know.....

The spanking they suffered in madison last season was a joy to behold, but far from being our super bowl. The fool doesn't seem to realize that the super bowl refers to professional football. I thoroughly enjoyed the pain, dismay and disbelief on the faces of the badger faithful during their humiliating defeat. It really was priceless.....

He is kind of fun to toy with however. His ignorance is outstanding.....

Please reply, I apologize for requesting that you go away.....

You make me laugh, and that is a very good thing. Thank you.....

:D

really i hope wisky is better next yr because if they arent they wont be in the top half of the league. all they did last yr was isolate taylor with 10 sec left on the clock. if you try that this yr you will suck because you dont have a guard that can do that consistently. bo is on the down swing now...fran showed a blueprint for how to beat him. if we beat wisky twice with a weaker team how will it work this coming yr when we are stronger?

really i hope wisky is better next yr because if they arent they wont be in the top half of the league. all they did last yr was isolate taylor with 10 sec left on the clock. if you try that this yr you will suck because you dont have a guard that can do that consistently. bo is on the down swing now...fran showed a blueprint for how to beat him. if we beat wisky twice with a weaker team how will it work this coming yr when we are stronger?

Downswing? HA!!! I guess you missed us making the Sweet 16 last season and bringing 4 of 5 starters back and our top 2 bench players.

Downswing he says!! Laughable.

How about from when a recruit was actually alive?!?

Yeah I didn't think so. We do however. And an elite eight and multiple sweet sixteens, and more NCAA appearances, BIG titles......on and on and on