Uthoff definitely showing true commitment

How about from when a recruit was actually alive?!?

Yeah I didn't think so. We do however. And an elite eight and multiple sweet sixteens, and more NCAA appearances, BIG titles......on and on and on

Congrats that your best era > our worst era.

So you admit we are superior in nearly every category historically??

How about from when a recruit was actually alive?!?

Yeah I didn't think so. We do however. And an elite eight and multiple sweet sixteens, and more NCAA appearances, BIG titles......on and on and on

The era of modern college basketball is seen as beginning in 1986 with the advent of the 3 point line. In those 26 years, Wisconsin has managed to win a total of 20 more games than Iowa has, even though in the last 10 years we have gone through the worst 10 year stretch in the HISTORY of our program and in that same time, you have experienced the greatest run in the history of your program.

Gosh, you'd think that you'd be head and shoulders above us!

Downswing? HA!!! I guess you missed us making the Sweet 16 last season and bringing 4 of 5 starters back and our top 2 bench players.

Downswing he says!! Laughable.

You are obviously worried about Iowa's resurgence or you wouldn't be showing up on all the Iowa boards spewing your crap. You are considered an embarrassment on the Badger board and are making a fool of yourself here. Do yourself a favor and go away.

isnt it kind of sad when a team returns 4 starters but 95% their offense was to isolate the one guy not coming back? i would say your 4 returners arent that good if that is what happened. and that was wisky last yr isolate taylor every time down the court.

Latest posts