Uthoff definitely showing true commitment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8W9JvrI-A]Bo Ryan Defends Decision To Block Transfer - YouTube[/ame]

I forgot how much Bo embarrassed himself.

Or you could say that the highest rated recruit in the BIG (Sam Dekker) was going to be coming in at Uthoff's exact position. Dekker is a Wisconsin legend already in the high school ranks and he probably thought he wasn't going to play as much with Dekker there.

Uthoff also wasn't really going to play much this year either. Bruisewitz, Evans and Dekker above him in the rotation. He probably saw a chance for playing time at Iowa because well, Iowa hasn't been to the NCAA's in years and who couldn't crack that lineup.

But whatever makes you sleep better at night. I've also heard from people that have attended PTL games that Uthoff isn't nearly the game changing player that hawk fans thought he'd be.

Cool story, bro.
original.jpg

Or you could say that the highest rated recruit in the BIG (Sam Dekker) was going to be coming in at Uthoff's exact position. Dekker is a Wisconsin legend already in the high school ranks and he probably thought he wasn't going to play as much with Dekker there.

Uthoff also wasn't really going to play much this year either. Bruisewitz, Evans and Dekker above him in the rotation. He probably saw a chance for playing time at Iowa because well, Iowa hasn't been to the NCAA's in years and who couldn't crack that lineup.

But whatever makes you sleep better at night. I've also heard from people that have attended PTL games that Uthoff isn't nearly the game changing player that hawk fans thought he'd be.
DId you seriously say that Dekker is a legend in wisconsin. That is certainly lofty praise. Get serious......

Why do you think bo the b**** has to raid Iowa for players......

He isn't the highest ranked recruit in the Big Ten by the way......

Did you enjoy the Beatings your badgers took last season.....

I certainly did.....

bo still has nightmares concerning the vicious humiliation his badgers suffered at the hands of the Hawkeyes.....

Your B**** bo has received a ton of negative publicity over his nasty, juvenile reaction to Jarryd leaving a boring Licklike program that is on the decline now.....

Dekker is a Fool to want to play boball which is a throwback to the days when players used peach baskets nailed to a telephone pole.....

That is one of the main reasons Uthoff left. It takes a certain style of boring unimaginative, although sometimes capable, player to want to play for the badgers......

Please go away, your obnoxious posts make you resemble a spoiled child who has lost a precious toy......

cryingbaby.jpg

Ciao, baby......

Dekker is the highest rated BIG according to Scout and ESPN. He also made the USA select team while hobbled on 1-foot while Adam Woodbury was the first to be cut.

Already impressing in Madison.

3-point shot: Sam Dekker already impresses - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

Wake me up when Iowa Basketball is relevant. That is the real yawner. It can't be "Free Pizza" night every night in Carver. We draw 17,000 fans when we play Kennesaw State.

Oh jesus christ. Wisconsin basketball is a doormat program that caught lightning in a bottle with Bo Ryan

Oh jesus christ. Wisconsin basketball is a doormat program that caught lightning in a bottle with Bo Ryan

Yeah, Bo Ryan is a once in a lifetime coach. We also have a sparkling 17,700 seat arena that sells out consistently, a football program that is coming off our 2nd Rose Bowl trip in a row and an overrall athletic program that is the envy of the country.

How many better football & basketball combos are there in the country? 2? Maybe 3? Texas, OSU and Florida. Usually one is the good and the other sucks (Iowa for example). Nope, we excel at both.

Face it, Bo Ryan ain't going to take a hit in the standings and Wisconsin is here to stay on the national stage.

Yeah, Bo Ryan is a once in a lifetime coach. We also have a sparkling 17,700 seat arena that sells out consistently, a football program that is coming off our 2nd Rose Bowl trip in a row and an overrall athletic program that is the envy of the country.

How many better football & basketball combos are there in the country? 2? Maybe 3? Texas, OSU and Florida. Usually one is the good and the other sucks (Iowa for example). Nope, we excel at both.

Face it, Bo Ryan ain't going to take a hit in the standings and Wisconsin is here to stay on the national stage.

Just curious Mr Badger. How many games did you folks win last year against us with your highly rated Bo Ryan bball machine? Last time I checked, your boys lost in that sparkling 17,000 seat arena as well as were knocked off by those rag-tag Hawkeyes in Carver on free cheese pizza night (our Administrative Staff was too cheap to include any additional ingredients).

Do yourself a favor moron. Go climb back in that gopher hole you came out of and let's have another discussion in a few months.

HAWKEYE BASKETBALL IS BACK BABY!!!

You keep bringing up our head-to-head as if that is something that matters in the grand scheme. I realize we are your Super Bowl (as evidenced by our game falling on "free pizza night") but the fact is we finished significantly above you guys in the standings and we went to the NCAA's and you didn't.

So by your rationale Campbell is a better program than Iowa's?!?!?

Who cares if Wisconsin had the better record or went to the NCAAs. They are so boring no one noticed.

You are a perfect example why nobody can stand Wisconsin fans. They think they're big time, just ask them. They also think college football began in the mid 90's and college basketball began in 2000.

Your dumbarse should be thanking Iowa. Hell, Becky would likely still be irrelevant in football were it not for Iowa.

Who cares if Wisconsin had the better record or went to the NCAAs. They are so boring no one noticed.

The inherent weakness in Bobo ball is the difficulty it has in playing catch up. Get a lead on Bobo, control the tempo away from that snoozefest activebadger is creaming his jeans over, get the W.

You are a perfect example why nobody can stand Wisconsin fans. They think they're big time, just ask them. They also think college football began in the mid 90's and college basketball began in 2000.

Well considering Wisconsin has been good since 1992 which is TWO DECADES AGO then I think that is quite a bit of history. Incoming recruits weren't even born when Wisconsin wasn't good. Maybe we should look back into the Knile Kinnick era as if 60+ years ago matters. We're talking about recent history here not ancient history.

I don't think Wisconsin is big time, we ARE big time. And the data backs it up. 14+ years of NCAA tournament, 5 Rose Bowls in 20 years, Heisman trophy winner and candidate, sold out stadiums..........on and on and on and on

The inherent weakness in Bobo ball is the difficulty it has in playing catch up. Get a lead on Bobo, control the tempo away from that snoozefest activebadger is creaming his jeans over, get the W.

Yep, that's worked out really well for Wisconsin opponents over the years. Bo is looking down on people with that mindset in the standings.

Yep, that's worked out really well for Wisconsin opponents over the years. Bo is looking down on people with that mindset in the standings.

No, he's being overtaken by those with that mindset. Look out Bobo, you're boring brand of basketball is going down.

wisconsin hoops is one bad hire away from being iowa.

That would be a nightmare, I would hate to be what you guys have been in hoops recently.

Good thing Wisconsin doesn't have to worry about it. Bo will be here for years and Bielema will be here for years.

People are catching up to us? What possible evidence points to that? Bo had his worst team last year and we still finished Top 4 and went to the Sweet 16. We return 4 of 5 starters and a stud recruit and a stud redshirt. I fully expect us to be even better this season.

That would be a nightmare, I would hate to be what you guys have been in hoops recently.

Good thing Wisconsin doesn't have to worry about it. Bo will be here for years and Bielema will be here for years.

People are catching up to us? What possible evidence points to that? Bo had his worst team last year and we still finished Top 4 and went to the Sweet 16. We return 4 of 5 starters and a stud recruit and a stud redshirt. I fully expect us to be even better this season.
You jelly?:p

Well considering Wisconsin has been good since 1992 which is TWO DECADES AGO then I think that is quite a bit of history. Incoming recruits weren't even born when Wisconsin wasn't good. Maybe we should look back into the Knile Kinnick era as if 60+ years ago matters. We're talking about recent history here not ancient history.

I don't think Wisconsin is big time, we ARE big time. And the data backs it up. 14+ years of NCAA tournament, 5 Rose Bowls in 20 years, Heisman trophy winner and candidate, sold out stadiums..........on and on and on and on

Yep. You people are the worst

Latest posts