UPDATED: Adam Woodbury block-o-meter thread

Re: OFFICIAL: Adam Woodbury block-o-meter thread

Look what Zeller did as freshman so don't play that "he's a freshman" crap.

Good point. He definitely won't be a pre season nomination for national player of the year before his sophomore year so he sucks.

Woody will be the best center in the conference when he's a junior. The only way this won't happen is if Ohio State happens to get a big time stud one and done center that year.

Woody will be the best center in the conference when he's a junior. The only way this won't happen is if Ohio State happens to get a big time stud one and done center that year.

Will Mitch McGary be in the NBA?

I think McGary is better than Adam. I have to assume that both get better at the same rate so McGary will be better.

It is difficult to be all things to all people.

However, your "Blocking Gardeners like the Orlando City Council" line has put you in the driver's seat for Basketball Poster of 2013.

Season total: 12 blocks, .75 blocks per game, 3rd on the team in blocks.

I'd be happier if he played good solid post defense. He gets manhandled down low right now. Blocks are nice, but they are a last resort. If his guy doesn't get position on the block, he doesn't get in as much foul trouble. He can still block shots, but taking away the opponent's post is better.

Blocks and dunks will come. He's a true freshman for Jebussakes! To write him off now is ridiculous. I'd like to see more blocks and dunks and there's no reason to think it won't come as he gains more experience and confidence.

Try horrid games. He's weak and can't hold on to the ball. He's 7 feet tall and can't make a 4 foot shot. What 7 footer goes 16 games into a season without a dunk?

Proof you haven't really been watching Iowa play this year. Glad we got that cleared up.

Why don't you people that say he dunked tell me what game... He hasn't dunked.

Why don't you people that say he dunked tell me what game... He hasn't dunked.

He's dunked it a couple times this year. You're the one arguing against the facts. Burden of proof is on you. Good luck searching for your wild goose.

He's dunked it a couple times this year. You're the one arguing against the facts. Burden of proof is on you. Good luck searching for your wild goose.

He dunked in the exhibition. You have no proof to he has dunked it. Once somebody tells me what game I'll think about it cause I've been to every home game And watched all the away ones.

He dunked in the exhibition. You have no proof to he has dunked it. Once somebody tells me what game I'll think about it cause I've been to every home game And watched all the away ones.

g12c000000000000000a7f925579ae68cc47715f8cc6b23e446266adcf6.jpg

Will you stop posting now?

I'm not much of a Woodbury fan but he did dunk vs South Dakota (google adam woodbury dunk). And had a half dunk where the ball bounced out of the rim off the backboard then fell back down vs iowa state

I'm not much of a Woodbury fan but he did dunk vs South Dakota (google adam woodbury dunk). And had a half dunk where the ball bounced out of the rim off the backboard then fell back down vs iowa state

That's cool. Just promise you'll come back in three years when he's all conference to let us know all the things about him that make you "not much of a fan."

Im not a fan of his game, i hope he does well but all i've seen is a jump hook from him. I think Basabe could have more of an impact if he started. I like the timberwolves but not Kevin Love last year he was an all star that doesnt mean i have to change my opinion about him

Im not a fan of his game, i hope he does well but all i've seen is a jump hook from him. I think Basabe could have more of an impact if he started. I like the timberwolves but not Kevin Love last year he was an all star that doesnt mean i have to change my opinion about him

Basabe had plenty of playing time at the 5 last year and we got murdered inside in several B10 games because of our poor interior defense and rebounding. Woodbury has been a huge improvement in both of these areas as a freshman.

Latest posts