Travis and Tim

I heard this morning that Tim Fisher is going to be the arena host for the Iowa Wild. I thought they wanted people to go to the games??

Brinson tries soooo hard to be funny/or some kind of radio legend. KXNO does a little segment on their website called "Sh*t Brinson Says" and it's just a creepy old guy trying to be funny using today's pop culture lingo. Dude, you're old and weird, just shut up. Be a radio show host and not try to be all these other things.

With all the comments I hear from Brinson it leaves me to believe he's an old pervert. Anybody know how old he is?
I don't know for sure, I would put him in his 60s.

2Q==

not a real big fan of Tim Fisher, wonder what happened to his nine week fitness challenge
I don't know, he stopped talking about it, so I'm guessing he didn't do well. Probably hurt his back. At least now we can focus on important topics like video games, hockey, Grandview, and Travis' golf clubs.

Des Moines sports radio is horrible. Horrible. The KXNO morning guys remind me more of a sports talk show by college kids. I don't mind the afternoon KXNO guy ... no, not Murphy and Andy. I don't even label their show as sports talk. More like a variety show.

TNT is garbage nuff said. I listen every day on Iheart as I work at home and Murph and Andy are starting to grow on me 2-4 and I really enjoy Miller and Brinson, Brinson is a piece of work to an extent but I enjoy their lineups, the guests they bring in and the flow of the show, it is solid if you give it a chance long term. Very enjoyable during football season for sure do a great job covering the Hawks.

Des Moines sports radio is horrible. Horrible. The KXNO morning guys remind me more of a sports talk show by college kids. I don't mind the afternoon KXNO guy ... no, not Murphy and Andy. I don't even label their show as sports talk. More like a variety show.

Hate to admit this, but I really like the Omaha radio show from 2-6. It's the one that Joe Quinn co hosts now. They talk about both Iowa and Isu football and of course they have to be all over nebby. They're both pretty good radio guys I think. Just too bad they're not in Des Moines.

Hate to admit this, but I really like the Omaha radio show from 2-6. It's the one that Joe Quinn co hosts now. They talk about both Iowa and Isu football and of course they have to be all over nebby. They're both pretty good radio guys I think. Just too bad they're not in Des Moines.
This is too big of a market, who is crazy about college football, to not have these low level garbage hosts (outside of Ken Miller) for drive time radio. I know it's hard in the summer, but this should be the easiest time of year to have a sports talk radio show in Iowa.

Bring Marty back.

I think Marty owes a bunch of money to a local car dealership........currently being sued i believe, regardless i do not think he will be back in this market anytime soon. I know it is shocking to hear Marty may be a little shady.

I think Marty owes a bunch of money to a local car dealership........currently being sued i believe, regardless i do not think he will be back in this market anytime soon. I know it is shocking to hear Marty may be a little shady.
Toyota of Des Moines maybe?

I've been wondering what happened with him concerning Toyota of Des Moines. Do you have any specifics or a link? I'm curious.

Latest posts