I nominate:

1. Iowa speedway every stinkin Thursday
2. Putting chapstick on golf clubs
3. Travis's attraction to hot women
4. Tim's arguing with anything Travis says, lamely
5. Marijuana and the stoner dude Ray
6. Tim's array of TVs, laptops, phones, tablets, etc. to watch football
7. The Old Master Painter

Travis is the one who sounds like a stuttering, stammering Muppet with a hyper-sensitive gag reflex. It's like listening to Fozzy Bear saying "ah ah ah ah, eh eh eh" with a tongue depressor in his throat. Really bad radio. It seems like every time I start to listen, they're talking about Missouri Valley Conference basketball, so I turn it.

Same. The six people that like Drake/UNI basketball are even board with MV basketball.

TnT topics hall of fame

I nominate:

Pretty good summary. I would add Temple Run and Grandview to the list.

TnT topics hall of fame

I nominate:

I would say
1 Travis saying something borderline inappropriate that he thinks will make him sound edgy
2 Grandview and/or Drake athletics
3 Chapstick on golf clubs
4 Tim saying at that point
5 Stuttering
6 Missouri Valley something or other

After Deace and Miller left, so did I. I just can't bare it. T and T make me sick and i've really tried to give them a chance. Everything else is a disaster. What's worse, is I can't seem to get ESPN radio out where I live anymore after 1700 seems to have bought out by cbs. That morning show is a disaster as well. Sports radio in central Iowa is completely dead. I miss Miller, Deace, and believe it or not, Marty Tirell. At least he would spend a good amount of time on the Hawks/Clones.

I would say
1 Travis saying something borderline inappropriate that he thinks will make him sound edgy
2 Grandview and/or Drake athletics
3 Chapstick on golf clubs
4 Tim saying at that point
5 Stuttering
6 Missouri Valley something or other
I love it when Tim relives his high school "glory days" at his huge awesome school in Illinois.

today featured ex clown receiver/qb turned grandview asst. coach austin flynn.....must have been hard to land that hard hitting interview

The question I have is there any good sports talk in the morning on the East side of the state? With I heart radio, we have many more options now, and I am curious if there are any shows that I need to check out.

The question I have is there any good sports talk in the morning on the East side of the state? With I heart radio, we have many more options now, and I am curious if there are any shows that I need to check out.
This is a great question. Does sports radio suck everywhere is Iowa, or just DSM?

TnT topics hall of fame

I nominate:

If this is what's considered "interesting" in DSM, I might support federally-subsidized radio hosts. No human being should have to endure that kind of blandness.

I remember when Clone fans thought he would be the goodest QB ever. He was Steele Pantz before Steele Pantz......who probably should have played WR also.

Jantz had his good moments. Also had his totally awful moments. Wonder where he is now.

Latest posts