Travis and Tim

I think Marty owes a bunch of money to a local car dealership........currently being sued i believe, regardless i do not think he will be back in this market anytime soon. I know it is shocking to hear Marty may be a little shady.

Actually Marty bought the station the jock and has his show on 1490. If you ever happen to be in Indianola on a perfect day, you might be able to catch the signal.

I wouldn't feel sorry for a guy if he has enough money to retire and live well the rest of his life if he's not employed. I'm not wishing anything bad on kf. I doubt he'd be out of work in the college football world if he was fired, which I don't think he will be. One would have to think he'd be employed if he was fired, like a consultant, radio, tv or something if not a HC.
Does chomp, snort come across the radio very well?

It's popular cause it's good. Their show is the only good local show on KXNO. Although, that is a definite FAIL for FALES there on Soundoff.

Disagree. Its mildly entertaining if you are interested in random pop culture topics. Sports seem to make those two uncomfortable for the most part.

Ken Miller is the only real sports guy in desmoines and his show is much better and the only one that has any legitimate sports discussions or guests.

I think Marty owes a bunch of money to a local car dealership........currently being sued i believe, regardless i do not think he will be back in this market anytime soon. I know it is shocking to hear Marty may be a little shady.

Shocking. Marty is a scumbag sellf promoting con artist but yet still a hunder times better than Fisher.

Good gawd you terrestrial lamers.....do yourself a favor and get SiriusXM....you'll never go back to listening to that old drivel again!

It's still better than listening to Cotlar spew Drake Bulldog crap that only 5 people care about.

I can't stand Cotler. He repeats his questions, often answers his own questions and then rants about stupid stuff. He has got to be one of the worst in the MidwestMidwest

Good gawd you terrestrial lamers.....do yourself a favor and get SiriusXM....you'll never go back to listening to that old drivel again!
I had XM for a few years, and enjoyed it. But I really want to hear local sports radio. I want to hear the breakdown of the Iowa game, not just hope to hear them get mentioned in passing on a national show.

That's why I listen to AM 590 out of Omaha. It's an ESPN channel and they talk a lot about Iowa sports.

Hate to admit this, but I really like the Omaha radio show from 2-6. It's the one that Joe Quinn co hosts now. They talk about both Iowa and Isu football and of course they have to be all over nebby. They're both pretty good radio guys I think. Just too bad they're not in Des Moines.

Unsportsmanlike conduct is solid as well. Obviously mostly nebby talk, but fairly objective and they do tall some Iowa ball. Tough to find Iowa talk here though.

Freed, you in Omaha?

Disagree. Its mildly entertaining if you are interested in random pop culture topics. Sports seem to make those two uncomfortable for the most part.

Ken Miller is the only real sports guy in desmoines and his show is much better and the only one that has any legitimate sports discussions or guests.

Any dude ken millers age who cares about sports as much as he does has maturity issues. That goes for the entirety of ESPN too. Sports is entertainment. It is pop culture. It is little more.

Latest posts