Travis and Tim

Any dude ken millers age who cares about sports as much as he does has maturity issues. That goes for the entirety of ESPN too. Sports is entertainment. It is pop culture. It is little more.

I would rather care about sports than care about if I had taken my Metamucil for the day.

I think it was yesterday they spent 30-40 minutes talking about how people don't care about women's sports. Yes, they spent 30-40 minutes talking about how people don't care about what they're currently talking about.

I think it was yesterday they spent 30-40 minutes talking about how people don't care about women's sports. Yes, they spent 30-40 minutes talking about how people don't care about what they're currently talking about.
And they do it right in the middle of Football season! Does their boss not give them any feedback?

By the way, want did you think of the end of Dexter?

Which is much better than hearing him talk about St Louis Deadbird crap that only the Busch family cares about
I really couldn't stand Cotlar either, but at least he would get some decent guest once in awhile. T&T rarely get anyone on unless it's someone from the Events Center or John Walters.

Any dude ken millers age who cares about sports as much as he does has maturity issues. That goes for the entirety of ESPN too. Sports is entertainment. It is pop culture. It is little more.

Totally.

The only sport I keep track of now is college football. It's also the only time of the year I listen to sports radio.

TNT is just a bad show. This show is like a metrosexual/trailer-parkish version of The View. Those two argue like my wife and I did when we were first married. And one of them sounds like Kermit the Frog with a little bass to the voice. I rarely listen to it; but I'm usually listening to the late afternoon show so I have the misfortune of leaving it on the same channel and getting a minute of it in the AM before The View gaggling pops in my brain.

Murph and Andy is at times tolerable. Somebody said it perfectly: it's like a Variety Show.

Miller and Brinson grades out as "B". Miller is pretty good; Brinson is a --meh--. At least the talk sports and have guests. Personally, I could care less about the SEC so Bama Bob could go away; it's a yawner for me.

Says the dude with 15,000 posts about sports.

;)

I never listen to sports talk radio and from the comments of everyone in Iowa, pretty much all Iowa talk radio sucks. I don't care about enough sports to make my time worthwhile, college basketball, college football and USMNT are all I follow. BTW, we are going to Brazil!

I never listen to sports talk radio and from the comments of everyone in Iowa, pretty much all Iowa talk radio sucks. I don't care about enough sports to make my time worthwhile, college basketball, college football and USMNT are all I follow. BTW, we are going to Brazil!

All of Iowa talk radio is atrocious with the exception of horticulture friday on IPR, because that's stuff germane to my yard.

I'm pretty sure Luebke fathered Marty's baby. The two of them on the radio together was..... awkward

TNT is just a bad show. This show is like a metrosexual/trailer-parkish version of The View. Those two argue like my wife and I did when we were first married. And one of them sounds like Kermit the Frog with a little bass to the voice. I rarely listen to it; but I'm usually listening to the late afternoon show so I have the misfortune of leaving it on the same channel and getting a minute of it in the AM before The View gaggling pops in my brain.

Murph and Andy is at times tolerable. Somebody said it perfectly: it's like a Variety Show.

Miller and Brinson grades out as "B". Miller is pretty good; Brinson is a --meh--. At least the talk sports and have guests. Personally, I could care less about the SEC so Bama Bob could go away; it's a yawner for me.

Travis is the one who sounds like a stuttering, stammering Muppet with a hyper-sensitive gag reflex. It's like listening to Fozzy Bear saying "ah ah ah ah, eh eh eh" with a tongue depressor in his throat. Really bad radio. It seems like every time I start to listen, they're talking about Missouri Valley Conference basketball, so I turn it.

OK, I guess?

Sports is entertainment I get that but its his job to be on there and talk about it. Should he not care about it?

Its not interesting for an audience to listen to when the host neither knows or cares what they are talking about, hence the subjects of
this thread.

Im not sure what your getting at.

Last edited:
And they do it right in the middle of Football season! Does their boss not give them any feedback?

By the way, want did you think of the end of Dexter?

The show has been pretty meh for the last 2-3 seasons. Thought the ending was terrible.

Latest posts