Travis and Tim

I thought Flynn was on some High School All-American list before he signed with ISU, had an NFL cheerleader girlfriend at the time also. I wonder what he is up to now.

But that's not why were here. Sports talk radio isn't meant to be taken super-seriously. Its a bunch of overweight average guys and radio industry lifers talking about sports all day. What to you really expect from a local morning show from six to eight in Central Iowa?

When it comes to self promotion and climbing the ladder in Des Moines sports talk radio, SportstalkMatt was probably the most successful at getting every fan base to hate him and murder him on the message boards before leaving for a bigger market.

I thought Flynn was on some High School All-American list before he signed with ISU, had an NFL cheerleader girlfriend at the time also. I wonder what he is up to now.

But that's not why were here. Sports talk radio isn't meant to be taken super-seriously. Its a bunch of overweight average guys and radio industry lifers talking about sports all day. What to you really expect from a local morning show from six to eight in Central Iowa?

When it comes to self promotion and climbing the ladder in Des Moines sports talk radio, SportstalkMatt was probably the most successful at getting every fan base to hate him and murder him on the message boards before leaving for a bigger market.
I hated Matt, but you can't say he was boring. As far as what to expect from these guys......it's easy, just talk football. Not hard.

It's popular cause it's good. Their show is the only good local show on KXNO. Although, that is a definite FAIL for FALES there on Soundoff.

Their show is as bad as the rest of them. We haven't had a good show on that was worth listening to since Miller and Deace. I've sent in several comments to the producer about how bad the line up is and that they need to shake things up a bit. M and D got better ratings on their worst day than all these shows combined.

Latest posts