Tracking 2013 Class Offers

RB Ezekiel Elliot has committed to Ohio State.

Also, I will be updating this thread within the next 48 hours to take into account offers and commitments that have taken place in the past couple of weeks.

looks like things are picking up in Texas;
QB Cody Thomas 6'5 220 lb PS 4* 4.5 40 9th best, 178 overall on rival just got added in the last few days with a offer
OLB Mike Mitchell 6'4 215 lbs 4.5 40 4* #20th best at his position on rivals also just now shows with a offer
whether we get them or not it shows that the Davis connection might pay dividends down the road as i don't recall seeing to many 4* players from Texas even listing Iowa, lots of 3* kids though

I have a gut feeling Iowa will get commitment #1 today in DE David Kenney who will be visiting campus.

I hope you are right, the kid is a beast, though he doesnt' have the measurables the big guys like, I read an interview and he has a huge chip on his shoulder.

I have a gut feeling Iowa will get commitment #1 today in DE David Kenney who will be visiting campus.

I didn't know he was visiting today. Kenney would be a great start to this years class. He has stated that he hasn't forgot that Iowa offered him first. He also watches Iowa defensive line tape before the start of every season. He said he nearly committed on his last Iowa visit, but wanted to go through the process. Hopefully, now he's seen what he needed to see and makes his verbal to the Hawkeyes.

Guy is a QB killa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLQR3p0kxyg]David Kenney (junior highlights) - YouTube[/ame]

6'2 250 DE he has a year and a half to get to 285-295 and move inside as a DT pretty good size for either a DE or DT as Clayborne was a 6'3 285 de. he will make a great start to the class though

Bump

Natter commits to NE

Scout.com has updated recruiting info

Kenney now a 4* 25 rated DE
Hill now a 3* 37 rated S
Willies now a 3* 55 rated WR

Not bad for Iowa starting out!!

I think Goebel is next or I hope he is

things of note,

Instate prospects now ranks as follows

Campos 27 ranked OT, 4*
Raridon 55 ranked DT, 3*
Wisnieski 23 ranked TE, 3*

Just some new Info for the recruitniks out there lol

Landing Goebel early would be very big.

Especially with some good leads on the instate bigger guys.

It's obviously very early, but this is fairly exciting