Tracking 2013 Class Offers

All I know is that we were a leader for Goebel at some point in time but ND may be in the mix. That info is probably on page 7-9 of this thread...... anyway......

I would like to add Goebel, Pocic, and Campos for our OL class.

Another sleeper guy that will soon probably blow up is Sweeney from Sioux City Heelan. He has started since he was a sophomore I believe and is 6-6 300# OL.

Other instate guys out there that we are in on?

AJ Natter to Nebraska.

Danny Etling, QB from Terre Haute, IN with an Iowa offer who recently visited Iowa City, commits to Purdue.

All I know is that we were a leader for Goebel at some point in time but ND may be in the mix. That info is probably on page 7-9 of this thread...... anyway......

I would like to add Goebel, Pocic, and Campos for our OL class.

Another sleeper guy that will soon probably blow up is Sweeney from Sioux City Heelan. He has started since he was a sophomore I believe and is 6-6 300# OL.

Other instate guys out there that we are in on?

247 just put a new article up with the headline "Iowa leads for Windy City OG" and I'm pretty sure it's a picture of Goebel.

I've now updated this thread with information that's as up to date as I could find. Here's a quick list of players I added:

QB Cody Thomas (Colleyville, TX)
LB Mike Mitchell (Prestonwood Christian Academy, Plano, TX--same school as '12 Hawkeye signee Anthony Gair)
DE Chikwe Obasih (Brookfield Central, Brookfield, WI)
S Jalen Banks (Thornton Township, Harvey, IL)
WR Brian Lemelle (Bishop McDevitt, Harrisburg, PA)
LB Zayde Issah (Central Dauphin, Harrisburg, PA)
RB Keith Watkins (Archbishop Moeller, Columbus, OH)
S Solomon Warfield (St. Edward, Lakewood, OH)
ATH Godwin Igwebuike (Pickerington North, Pickerington, OH)
WR Kevin Gladney (Firestone, Akron, OH)
WR Mike Rogers (Bishop Leurs, Fort Wayne, IN)
DT Brant Gressel (Centerville, Dayton, OH)
ATH Nathan Gerry (Washington, Sioux Falls, SD)
ATH Derrick Mitchell (Vashon, St. Louis)
WR Paul Harris (Fredrick Douglass, Upper Marlboro, MD)
QB Anthony Jennings (Marietta, GA)
DT Nathan Bazata (Howells, NE)

Recruiting commitments seem to start coming earlier and earlier each year. Pretty soon we are going to be getting commits two years before signing day.