Tracking 2013 Class Offers

I didn't know how Iowa stood with Bosa and I figured they had no shot, but he was just filling us in. fufred is usually good for some info on hawk recruits especially those from OH.

fufred- any ideas on kids from OH leaning to Iowa or having any interest? Or any kids you think Iowa has a good shot at in general?

Here's video of Iowa's newest commit, Brant Gressel of Centerville High in Dayton, Ohio.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajc7mKxAncw]2013 Brant Gressel - Centerville - DL72 - Jr yr - PROMO - YouTube[/ame]

I would like to see Campos come on board. iowa needs to get a good OT every class. Last year was Ward, the year before Donnal, and Campos at 6'7" would be a great get. They have a DT, DE, and OG/DT already and a big OT would be a great get for the OL. Need a few every year.

Sounds like Antonio Allen didn't enjoy himself on his visit to Iowa City. Sounds like his interest in us is probably waning.

I think a lot of it is the excitement around the Ole Miss program right now. Hugh Freeze has brought a fresh attitude to their program and it has really showed early on in recruiting. Granted, the same could be said for the early part of the Ed O and Houston Nutt tenures, so I am skeptical about Ole Miss seeing long-term improvement, even with a new coach.

I think a lot of it is the excitement around the Ole Miss program right now. Hugh Freeze has brought a fresh attitude to their program and it has really showed early on in recruiting. Granted, the same could be said for the early part of the Ed O and Houston Nutt tenures, so I am skeptical about Ole Miss seeing long-term improvement, even with a new coach.

It seems like Michigan has some staying power with the excitement Brady Hoke is bringing.. I guess this is similiar, if not on a smaller scale.

Plus, I bet Ole Miss is pretty easy on the grade requirements, eh?

The Hawks have struck out again today. 4-star QB Aaron Bailey from Bolingbrook, IL has committed to the Fighting Illini.