Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Ahh ok. Just curious. I was wondering how you seemed to have so much knowledge on OSU. So now it makes sense.
You'll be surprised at his lack of knowledge on Hawkeye recruits. He was kicked off Rob's site for trolling.

Wardog33... Lmao... I got banned too from over there for nothing. Oh well it's pretty apparent to everyone that tools true colors.

Iowa has offered safety Delano Hill of Detroit's Cass Tech HS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48cxVz7V7mc]Delano Hill Cass Tech S Junior Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

no kidding about Howe he hates when people post about things he either does not know about or if he feel people don't need to know untill he wants them too, i got banned for posting about Clemmons getting a offer, he even deleted the post

no kidding about Howe he hates when people post about things he either does not know about or if he feel people don't need to know untill he wants them too, i got banned for posting about Clemmons getting a offer, he even deleted the post
Im sure you are greatly missed over there Herbs.

Same thing here. He was post when I broke the greenwood story, calling it a rumor. Oh well, I sneak over there to lurk and it's hilarious. That place should change its name to HATEhawkeyesinsider.com run by Rob Howe(DOiHAVEaPRESSpass).... They all worship that antiKF stuff there, and they make fun of Miller. Ok Miller is easy to joke about but in a joking manner about predictions, but they are serious with it. It's like do have you tards see Rob is a complete joke on multiple accounts: Derby tweet, Parker to retire 4 years ago, saying Kozan is going to sign his LOI in 36hrs, DJK blackballed questions to KF, articles like 'Iowa a sinking ship', my new favorite retweeting negative comments to Coe for a circus act. List goes on. That site is a joke

OL Chris Fox has committed to Michigan. He became UM's 5 player to commit today (all 5 are 4-stars) and 8th commit overall.

OL Chris Fox has committed to Michigan. He became UM's 5 player to commit today (all 5 are 4-stars) and 8th commit overall.

And 5 minutes later, this post is obsolete.

Michigan has added another Iowa offeree--4-star rush end Taco Charlton out of Pickerington, OH. Michigan has had one of the best recruiting days I can ever remember.

And 5 minutes later, this post is obsolete.

Michigan has added another Iowa offeree--4-star rush end Taco Charlton out of Pickerington, OH. Michigan has had one of the best recruiting days I can ever remember.

And now add Logan Tuley-Tillman in the Blue column.

Unreal.

Iowa has offered DT Darius Commissiong from Bishop McNamara in District Heights, MD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPHmUiAFv0]Darius Commissiong Bishop McNamara junior highlight tape - YouTube[/ame]

actually i managed to get back on and got banned again for posting about Marble Concussion and got the excuse that wasn't info for quests on his site, maybe he needs to change the name to Howes Insider, at least Todd keeps people updated on the BB commits scores, unlike on Kakerts site all fall the updates on the football recruits were kept to the lounge.

Having visited three times and given him his first offer it sure sounds like we have a really good shot with this kid. Definitely want to have a good haul in LB's this class.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120222/SPORTS02/202220334/Football-recruiting-notebook-Big-name-colleges-pursue-Pike-DE-Kenney?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

One of those is Pike junior defensive end David Kenney, ranked No. 238 by Rivals nationally in his class. The 6-1, 240-pounder had 11 sacks as a junior. Though some schools have expressed concern about his height as a defensive end, Iowa offered a scholarship in November. Four others -- Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville and Minnesota -- followed suit.
"I'm only 6-1, so some schools haven't offered me because of that," said Kenney, who wore an Iowa shirt at Monday's combine. "But Iowa looked past that and took a chance on me. That offer kind of opened the door for some other schools."
Kenney has visited Iowa three times but said he is still receiving interest from several new schools and doesn't plan to make a commitment until at least the summer. Florida and Southern Cal have called recently.

Having visited three times and given him his first offer it sure sounds like we have a really good shot with this kid. Definitely want to have a good haul in LB's this class.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120222/SPORTS02/202220334/Football-recruiting-notebook-Big-name-colleges-pursue-Pike-DE-Kenney?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

One of those is Pike junior defensive end David Kenney, ranked No. 238 by Rivals nationally in his class. The 6-1, 240-pounder had 11 sacks as a junior. Though some schools have expressed concern about his height as a defensive end, Iowa offered a scholarship in November. Four others -- Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville and Minnesota -- followed suit.
"I'm only 6-1, so some schools haven't offered me because of that," said Kenney, who wore an Iowa shirt at Monday's combine. "But Iowa looked past that and took a chance on me. That offer kind of opened the door for some other schools."
Kenney has visited Iowa three times but said he is still receiving interest from several new schools and doesn't plan to make a commitment until at least the summer. Florida and Southern Cal have called recently.

FWIW-Someone on TOS says Kenney showed up at the combine in Iowa gear....good sign.

Latest posts