Tracking 2013 Class Offers

Quick update:
John Kenny has signed his papers to attend the University of Iowa! Though it isn't a NLI, and he can therefore back out until he starts class, he is all set to start on January 22.

Quick update:
John Kenny has signed his papers to attend the University of Iowa! Though it isn't a NLI, and he can therefore back out until he starts class, he is all set to start on January 22.

I have been out of the loop the last few weeks while moving but is this fo real?

How would you like to see the class end up? (realistically)

LB: Ragin
LB: Spearman
DE: Dunbar (or if Kenney wanted to come back, I'd welcome him)
athlete: Veii
WR: Jones or Lemelle

I don't think it is going to blow anyone away, but it would be decent, and fill a few needs. Thoughts?

How would you like to see the class end up? (realistically)

LB: Ragin
LB: Spearman
DE: Dunbar (or if Kenney wanted to come back, I'd welcome him)
athlete: Veii
WR: Jones or Lemelle

I don't think it is going to blow anyone away, but it would be decent, and fill a few needs. Thoughts?

This would be great I think. If we could get Ragin and Kenney it would really super. If we end the class this way I think in a couple years we will see this is a solid class with some nice speed and talent.

Rivals is reporting that Iowa is getting back involved with NIU commit Mycial Allen of Detroit. Allen tried to commit to Iowa back in the summer, but Iowa turned down his commitment. At the time, many speculated that there may have been a grade issue.

As much as I would like to see us pull a rabbit out of the hat the majority of the news and new names in the last 30-45 days is clearly fall back related.

As much as I would like to see us pull a rabbit out of the hat the majority of the news and new names in the last 30-45 days is clearly fall back related.
This. Allen has only MAC offers and the LB from Muscatine only has a UNI offer, plus the WR they're bringing in that's a NMSU commit. Lots of uninspiring names to fill out the class.

A couple updates:
-Laquon Treadwell, who had an Iowa offered but hadn't seriously considered Iowa for a long time now, committed to Ole Miss this week.
-Isaiah Gourdine, who Iowa had gotten involved with after Delano Hill decommitted, committed to Bowling Green last weekend.
-Ray Davison, who Iowa may or may not have been recruiting, flipped from Northwestern to Cal on Friday.

Also, I've removed RB Eric Moate from the OP. It appears that he never had an Iowa offer or any real interest from any FBS teams. Sometimes miscommunication happens with these kinds of things. I've read that Holy Cross is his leader right now.

Latest posts