Tracking 2013 Class Offers

to bad the Iowa fans have nothing to say that is good about the Iowa coaches, when the Michigan fans say good thing about how players are developed
Michigan is noted for developing WR's so they get the 4 and 5* kids
USC is noted for RB'S, and they had Redd transfer from PSU and just got 2 of the top RB's in the country to commit in Isaacs 5* and 4* Davis to commit, its all about perceptions of what a school does with the players they get,
Iowa does a very good job with DB's, OL and TE's.
the fact bthat Green has made a name for himself in the NFL has helped with recruiting RB'S,
the problem is, its keeping them past their FR year let alone Sophamore year
Greene

to bad the Iowa fans have nothing to say that is good about the Iowa coaches, when the Michigan fans say good thing about how players are developed
Michigan is noted for developing WR's so they get the 4 and 5* kids
USC is noted for RB'S, and they had Redd transfer from PSU and just got 2 of the top RB's in the country to commit in Isaacs 5* and 4* Davis to commit, its all about perceptions of what a school does with the players they get,
Iowa does a very good job with DB's, OL and TE's.
the fact bthat Green has made a name for himself in the NFL has helped with recruiting RB'S,
the problem is, its keeping them past their FR year let alone Sophamore year

Red, regardless of how you feel a lot of people aren't as optimistic about the future as you. After 3 straight disappointing seasons, each season being worse than the one before, the future doesn't look that bright to a lot of people.

You need to learn to get over the fact that some people don't like this staff, it doesn't make them bad fans, they are a fan of the school and the team. Ferentz is NOT the team, he is just the coach. One day he will be gone and the team will still be here. People have the right to criticize him all they want.

Just because a few people on HN don't like Ferentz and a few people reflect that KF and his staff has had a few players make it to the next level doesn't mean anything. Each fan base has hundreds of thousands of fans, michigan probably has millions of fans. This is an extremely small sample size of people you described.

Red, regardless of how you feel a lot of people aren't as optimistic about the future as you. After 3 straight disappointing seasons, each season being worse than the one before, the future doesn't look that bright to a lot of people.

You need to learn to get over the fact that some people don't like this staff, it doesn't make them bad fans, they are a fan of the school and the team. Ferentz is NOT the team, he is just the coach. One day he will be gone and the team will still be here. People have the right to criticize him all they want.

Just because a few people on HN don't like Ferentz and a few people reflect that KF and his staff has had a few players make it to the next level doesn't mean anything. Each fan base has hundreds of thousands of fans, michigan probably has millions of fans. This is an extremely small sample size of people you described.

Well said....I do get tired of the bashing sometimes, but you have to be honest, and KF has earned the criticism with the teams performance since the 2009 BCS season.

Well said....I do get tired of the bashing sometimes, but you have to be honest, and KF has earned the criticism with the teams performance since the 2009 BCS season.

I agree, it gets old from people like FreedComanche who go on lunatic rants and bashes anyone who doesn't want KF ran out of town by a lynch mob.

But I am really tired of the "NFL talent" play by people who support KF. I mean really? Won't some of them trade successful NFL players for a few more wins?

Some of the best players in college football don't make great NFL players, Troy Smith, Tim Tebow, those are a few that come to mind.

Don't get me wrong, I think the world of the players Iowa has in the NFL as most are great role models for children and represent the school well by staying out of trouble with the law and giving back to their communities and charities.

Rivals is now reporting that Iowa has offered Collins.
247 now confirming. It may have gotten lost in the herby/redhawk p*ssing match/nonsense/jibber jabber, but Iowa is also pursuing Michigan safety and recent Cincinnati decommit Isaiah Gourdine. I wonder if he's just fallback insurance in case we lose Hill?

If Campbell rumors are true let's hope it has little bearing on two recruits he has been involved with...... Powell and Hill.

If you go back and read the blog, you cherry picked your quotes. Many others on there go on to make fun of Iowa.
Yeah I know, I did so on purpose. Sorry, I didn't mean to make it look like the only thing they talked about was how awesome Iowa is. I brought those in here specifically because they were legitimate, Iowa related reasons as to why they aren't getting their hopes up.

Yeah I know, I did so on purpose. Sorry, I didn't mean to make it look like the only thing they talked about was how awesome Iowa is. I brought those in here specifically because they were legitimate, Iowa related reasons as to why they aren't getting their hopes up.

I think (hope more like it) Delano is going to stick with Iowa based on what he said after his last visit and what he said about the staff and his former HS teammates Laron Taylor and Ruben Lile.

I wish signing day was tomorrow.

if he leaves OH well he didn't want to be here in the 1st place, and as of yet neither Hill nor Rucker should he leave has proved anything on the field, nothing gained nothing lost,
who knows this may mean we get Veii out of Maryland, a 3* for a 3*

Did you miss every grammar class in elementary? Good lord, my 7 year old could put together more coherent writings than you and she writes about barbies and legos...
do you read?
did your 7 year old suffer a stroke losing his good hand forcing him to learn how to use his off hand?

do you read?
did your 7 year old suffer a stroke losing his good hand forcing him to learn how to use his off hand?

Red, don't listen to JohnstonHawkeye, the guy said in one of the basketball threads that Iowa wouldn't win more than 12 games this year.

If he is going to make fun of you, blow him off.

Why do you post here if it causes you so much angst? You treat people like idiots so expect the same in return

Red is a good dude, it just gets old when people make fun of his spelling and grammar, if they can't read it, they need to more on. It added nothing to this except flood the thread with arguments over it.

I know he isn't the nicest person in the world sometimes but it is usually because he isn't the first person to throw the first stone, if you know what I mean.

This is a message board to discuss recruiting not spelling or grammar.

if he leaves it will be because they offered him something he liked better, maybe he likes the idea of being a WR, than being a Safety. but as of now nobody can contact him as it is a dead period till after the bowl games.

if he leaves it will be because they offered him something he liked better, maybe he likes the idea of being a WR, than being a Safety. but as of now nobody can contact him as it is a dead period till after the bowl games.

I thought that Rucker was going to be a cornerback? I could see him wanted to play WR, he looks like a playmaker and he could be useful on the offensive end of the ball. Iowa seems to be filling up at WR, maybe it isn't an option now.

Latest posts